African braids

Hello everyone,

I am visting Marrakech in a few months and I would like to get my hair done over there. I am thinking about african braids. Does anybody know if it's possible?
Thanks a lot!

hi Sarinka,
In Marrakech I know a Senegalese lady who is an expert in braiding,you can write back to me if you want her contact details.
James

Do you have the braider's contact? I want to get my hair braided soon. Thanks

yes you can call her on whatsapp ***or her mobile***,her name is Kati and she is in Marrakech.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi James,
Could you please share the contact info of the lady you know who's an expert in braiding?
Thank you so much!

Hi James,

I am new in Marrakesh and  definitely need a hair contact. I was wondering if you could send me Kati's number?

Merci!

hi there, welcome to Marrakech, here is Kati's nr. whatsapp *** or mobile **** .best wishes James

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi James,

Can I have the contact information for the Senegalese braided as well? Thanks so much!

Nathalie

hi Nathalie,i'll send you a private message with contact info.
james

hi Nathalie, I've sent you contact details in a private message.
james

Hello, may I have the WhatsApp of the Senegalese hair braider in Marrakech? Thank you

i sent you a private message

hi james
May I have the number of the lady pls?
Kins regards siri

hi Siri, I've sent you a private message with Kati's contact nrs,
best wishes james

Could you send me hair number?

hi Loulou,I'll send her nr. in a private message.
jim

Hi James can you send me her number whatsapp and mobile number too.

hi there, I'll send you a private message with Kati's contact details
James

@james gerard

Im in town for a few days and need a braider please send me info

i sent you a pm

@james gerard hi, does your friend still do braids in Marrakech? Can I get her contact info if she's still braiding? Thank you!

i will send you aPMwith her details

Hi james, I also would love to get african braids here in marrakesh, could you please send me her contact?

@Educationalromanticism i've sent you a PM

@james gerard please could I have the details as well? I would like to get my hair braided also

James can I get the braiders details too

@Educationalromanticism i've sent you a PM

-@james gerard

Kindly share the details of the braider. Thank you

@Familyfasasi hi,i sent you a PM.