Visa Status as Additional Documents required

Hi

Can anyone tell what might be the additional documents required for Visa D. The status is showing as additional documents required but till now I didn't received any mail regarding what are the documents required.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Madumathi

Hi,
It could be anything- but usually it is to do with rental contract or financial means.
Out of interest when did you apply for the visa and from which consulate?

Hi

Thank you.I had applied in February.

For my wife they asked my payment receipt of the administrative premium made in the commune
And the tax paid document of my apartment owner for my apartment.

Thanks for the update

Madumathi83 wrote:

Hi

Can anyone tell what might be the additional documents required for Visa D. The status is showing as additional documents required but till now I didn't received any mail regarding what are the documents required.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Madumathi

Hi Madhumathi,
     I got similar status on 30 June. For additional documents, they asked for rental agreement which I provided immediately (although I submitted it previously). May I know how many days after providing additional document visa was granted to you?

Hi

I had submitted the documents, but waiting for the visa to be stamped.

Regards
Madumathi

Madumathi83 wrote:

Hi

I had submitted the documents, but waiting for the visa to be stamped.

Regards
Madumathi

Thanks for responding! So as you are waiting for Visa stamp, your decision changed to accord/approved already? If yes, how many days after providing additional docs?

Appreciate your help!
Monika

I got the same problem. I immediately submitted the rental contract once I received that email. Now it's almost two months. Still waiting. Any update on your side? If yes, how many weeks/months you waited?

Tnx!