Please help me to decide

Hey guys, this time it's my turn to ask questions. I would be really thankful if you could help me to take a right decision. You can also contact me via message.
I am currently living and working (remotely) from Poland. I have decided to leave the country and my friends recommended me to try Egypt (for few months) because it's cheap and specially Hurghada because it's the most touristic and less conservative than Cairo and Alexandria. Luckily I will have a friend there in May to help me around but for few days only. What I need to know is: how is the internet connection there and if I will be able to call my clients (via online system), attend video meetings and access all necessary websites. What kind of network do I need to get and how long does it take to have it in the flat, plus how much does it cost? Is there any safe for me as a single woman area for living in Hurghada? What about the flat prices and contracts? I would also appreciate other examples of every day challenges I could face there. Thanks a lot :)

For living costs try www.numbeo.com 
Check out the housing section at the top of this page.

Hi Christina.

Hurghada is a great place to live. Completely safe and very affordable. I own a 2 BD flat in a nice area that I can rent out to you for only 3000 Egyptian pounds.
It's fully furnished.
Internet in Egypt in general is not the best but I think you'll manage.
Take the decision and go to Hurghada. You won't regret it.

Good luck.

@Akram18

Advertising not permitted here on the open forum.
Please place your offer in the housing section top of this page. This is a free service for members.

Hi Kristina,

This reply may be late, but here is my input.
I'm from Hurghada, my parents moved here when I was a couple of months old. I'm working from home for a big international technology company, and I can confirm that Internet is very good here, as long as you stay away from the old parts in the City. The government is upgrading the whole infrastructure in Egypt but it will take very long time. I can confidently say that Internet here is better than most of Cairo and Alexandria.
Regarding the prices, it is between  8 and 33 Euro, depending on the data quota (yes, internet is limited here). I myself pay 22 Euro per month, and it is enough for me to work from home and spend good time on YouTube.
To be honest, Hurghada is one of the safest cities in Egypt if not in Africa. But you have to be careful as much as you need to be careful anywhere in the world these days :)