Does anyone live in Hurghada?

Hi I have been living in Hurghada for the last three years and it is a great place and has changed considerably over the last three years but!!!! I would like to make some real friends, everyone here only wants to do business.  So if there is anyone in Hurghada who like me does not really want to sit in the sun all day long please get in touch.

hi Zoe

i hope my email find u well,

i intertetsed let us be in touch and arrange meeting

i look forward hearing from u soon
regards
EH

hi

nice to meet you , frienship is everything, me too I like to make good friends here in Hurghada

hi im ahmed im liveing in hurghada
im 36 years old
marred
i need a real frind
wait for your reply
my e mail is
[email protected]

:)

hi there

I have been living in hurghada for the past two years and would like to make friends especially those who like to party and know how to have fun females or males welcome.

hi .. am hassan from cairo living in hurghada and i like hurghada so much . 23 years and working in airport ( international arrival ) i feel happy when i know new one everyday

Hey peeps, I travel to hurghada alot, and it's always lovely to meet new people.

hello there people get in contact and maybe we can all meet up and make new friends......

Hello Buddies,
I just moved to Hurghada and I'm looking forward to have new friends and to meet new nice people )))

Hello, i visit Hurghada many times per year & would like to have friends there

I'm from Cairo and I'm working at Hurghada airport and hope to have forigne frinds here in Hurghada
it is good way to learn about other cultures and improving English skills
hope to see you soon

msn: [email protected]
mobile: 01006168348

welcome to all

Sent you a PM Zoe :)

hey all, just moved to here, and really need to find some decent friends to hangout with, would love to meet some of u if ur interested let me know.

Thankx