QVC- Qatar Medical Unfit - Visa Canceled, What to do?

Dear Expat Community ! I appeared in QVC and medical was done on November 09, 2022. I was called again on November 25, 2022 and refferal Xrays & CT Scan was done along with physician consultant advice who declared me fit. I received an email again on November 28, 2022 from MOI to revisit qatar medical center. I was waiting for an appointment call from QVC but got an email of Visa Rejection & Cancelled from MOI on November 30, 2022. I checked my status on QVC site where they showed my revisit on November 30, 2022 and send some report to Qatar authorities whereas I never visited QVC on that rather I was on my duty which is 1000 km away from QVC office. I contacted multiple times to QVC staff, emailed them and asked them what they have done but they not responding to my queries.

Please guide where I can register my case as this is a mistake of QVC staff but they are not ready to address their mistake.

You can direct your complaint to [email protected] and Mark CC to [email protected] / [email protected].

Topic Linked with QVC QATAR

@4uwilson Dear i raised complaint to qatar visa center but only answer got" Contact your sponsor" whereas no report was sent to the sponsor except a single liner email visa rejected/ cancelled.

My grievance was to ask them why the process was not completed as per instructions from Qatar but they are not responding. However, as advised i will also raise my complaint to other forums of Qatar. Thanks

If I got visa cancel after qvc medical fail. so can I apply for visa again ? please help me out

You can direct your sponsor to check with MOPH. Sponsor will never receive the medical report from MOPH, only the status of report.

Once again your employer can visit or raise with QVC Qatar and get to know the status of rejection.

@4uwilson Dear i raised complaint to qatar visa center but only answer got" Contact your sponsor" whereas no report was sent to the sponsor except a single liner email visa rejected/ cancelled.
My grievance was to ask them why the process was not completed as per instructions from Qatar but they are not responding. However, as advised i will also raise my complaint to other forums of Qatar. Thanks
-@javed610

If I got visa cancel after qvc medical fail. so can I apply for visa again ? please help me out
-@khansbzrmp

as i have mentioned earlier if you are fit and your visa go canceled then approach your sponsor for visa extend validation, Medical reports are valid for 60 to 90 days depend then you have to repeat the test again

@afrozaliazam Sir I had same to same issue what should I do now you must be having experience now

@afrozaliazam Sir same to same issue i have now, what should I do for now let me know from your experience. please try to reply soon

@afrozaliazam Sir Please let know what you did later on because now I'm in same to same situation like you please guide

Hi My sister done her referal for other clinic by qvc she done repeating the blood sugar test. As they found diabetese The doctor notified her as fit to work ang advise to take medicine after she give the paper qvc. And we got the result from the sponsor is unfit ? Is being diabetese will affect the result?

I Respect your answer

Hi I am Irshad Shaikh

I got My Medical Report unfit.

But dont have any diagnostic report.

How i can find the reason for unfit Medical Report.

I had done my medical in Mumbai Lower Parel QVC. On 26th of May.

What should be my next steps please please suggest me.

Thank you

@irshad686 You need to check in private for full body checkup

Hi. My employer recently informed me that my visa was canceled due to being medically unfit. What should my next step be? Can I redo the medical examination? Or can I do medical for another visa from the same employer?

Also, how can I find out the reason of my medical being declared unfit?

@Abigail Salazar HI MS ABIGAIL JUST WANT TO ASK IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA THE ONE GUY YOUR TELLING HERE WHICH HE HAS CANCELLED VISA DID HE REAPPLY AGAIN AND MAKE THE QVC? I HAVE MY SISTER CASE HER VISA WAS CANCELED A DAY AGO ONLY AND AS PER THE EMPLOYER ITS UNFIT TO WORK, JUST WANT TO CLARIFY IF SHE CAN REAPPLY AND AFTER THAT WE WILL BRING THE CERTIFICATE IN QVC, AS PROOF THAT ITS JUST A SCAR ALSO., COZ FROM HER CASE ALSO NO REVISIT JUST CANCELLED. HOPE YOU ENLIGHTEN ME, JUST WANT TO CONFIRM IF THEY CAN RE APPLY EVEN 1ST ATTEMPT ITS CANCELLED.

Hello.. if 9.5 hemoglobin level for female .. then wil she be unfit..

Please reply

Hello..

If female's hemoglobin is 9.5.. wil she be declared as unfit..

Please reply

@drzarine no

@4uwilson

Hi. I hope all is well.

As suggested by Wilson, can we approach sponsor to request MOI to reopen visa which was cancelled ? Also, if we or sponsor don't get report copy through from QVC , how can we challenge this ?

Kindly assist.

who will cover the return flight ticket If I am +ve or unfit? the company? the government? or me? Is there any payment from the company when I return?

@Wilson I have HBA1C 6.9.

Will it be a problem to pass QVC medical?

What is the cut off range of HBA1C in qvc.

Please reply

@mailsforabhijith avoid posting the same question on differents threads, please.

It will be easier for you to gather the requested information.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@nazeermsd777 No they will stop you if your glucose levels are high and sent to hospital for re-test. and Dr will ask you to re-vidit in 30days

@Wilson no They will refer to hospital where you will get consultation with Dr and he will provide medicine and you have to appear for re-test within 30 days.

My sister (her liver transplantation done) appeared medical from QVC kochi during last month. She did during Dec 2023 that time MOI cancelled  the visa due to some reason..again she appeared for medical from Kochi itself under seperate visa application...again visa cancelled for the same reason i think..how we can overcome this...

Please advise

My qvc status shows as the result send to employer what  does it mean.

@javed610 We do not exactly know that on what basis QVC is getting her fail in Medical exams.

Can you please provide us information in detail that in what test she is getting failed.

@khansbzrmp

You need to understand and probe this information that why your medical tests are failed.Other wise again your medical test will get fail.

@mailsforabhijith

Till 8.2 is acceptable range with Medications, Other wise if the value is more than 9 then you need to go for the treatment of Diabetic and then retest again .

@khansbzrmp

Dear Yes you can apply again , but my advise is at least you need to get to know that on what basis your medical test was failed .

@mdsumesh

We do not exactly know that on what basis QVC is getting her fail in Medical exams.

Can you please provide us information in detail that in what test she is getting failed.

@siji1977chandy

Dear It means that MOI has sent your result to your company .

Now you need to contact your employee and ask them about your result.

Normally result goes in FIT/UNFIT , but most of the cases if results have sent to employer it means that you are Fit.

@mi ho64

Sometimes they may do unfit because of Diabetic , if diabetic is not controlled and so much high.

@Bsm744

First of all try to get the information from QVC that on what medical test basis it has mentioned UNFIT.

Then make the treatment for that particular test if it is treatable.

Usually in blood if HIV positive / Hepatitis B , C or any sexual disease comes then they declare medical UNFIT.

@syedma895 Thanks

@syedma895 Blood sugar too much high means in what range

@siji1977chandy

Normally it should be in the range , but if you have chronic diabetic patient then with  medicine it would be acceptable  till 8.5 % depending on the Doctor.

My QVC medical done on 5th march and the status shown with employer on 7th march

I want to know if there is any problems in the QVC medical wether they send it to employer with in 2 days

Dear ,

If your Medical Report submitted and if it is showing in the QVC website RESULTS ARE AVAILABLE WITH YOUR EMPLOYER , then it is 99.9% your medical is FIT.

Ask to your employer for the results.

@mailsforabhijith

It is very easy to Pass QVC medical , if you do not have any disease.

If you have chronic diabetes then take proper medicine after consult from your doctor and informed to Doctor that you are going to appear QVC medical so please provide such medicine so that you could controll your  sugar level .

HB1 AC should be in the range but till 8.2 % it is acceptable.

Hi sir,

my story is a bit different. my sponsor made an appointment on oct 2023 . i was recalled for the x-rays, and then next day received a call from qvc for two more tests 1.TB Quanteferron gold  2.CT scan of the lungs.

after 4 days i was called by the hospital to collect the hardcopies of the report, but the results for the Tb test was not been released. after 2 days my sponser got a msg -visa canceled due to unfit.

in my ct scan report it says , tb healed scars, and chronic bronchiotesis .i was trying to know the reasons for my medical unfit but failed. my sponsor suggested to reapply from a new visa. and now on jan 2024 i went for medical they called for revist for Tb quanteferon test. i m scared and confused what to do .pls advice