Single Work Permit Process Time

Hi All,

Recently I have been accepted for a job in Belgium and my company has been started work permit process this week. Currently I am living in Austria and I am Non-Eu.

May I know how does take it long? cause I am making plan to when should I suppose start moving in to Belgium. I am not getting clear picture cause some people says 3-4 months and some other says 2-4 weeks.

I have all documents with apostle I think that might not be issue and already submitted to my employer.

Thanks
Darsh

Hello,

right now, you can expect 1 month - 1 month and a half to get your unique permit.

3-4 months was before the pandemia (way more request to handle at the same time)

Hi Alex, thanks for reply.
You mean work permit by unique permit? (right!)

So basically I can assume middle of March or end of March?

Cheers

well, yeah, the unique/single permit is a combo: 1 resident permit & 1 work permit linked to your future employer.

Middle/end of March seems correct, now please note that if you forget a document or don't send every required documents, you'll get delayed... :cheers:

Hello. Just have a question if anyone had a half year contract and applied for a single permit? In this case how they calculate the minimum wage amount, as for this year it's equal to 43.400 Euro gross. Thanks. And if anyone could recommend a good/affordable lawyer (for this matter, to have a consultation) would be great. Cheers xxx

Hi

How was your process..have your single permit now? Took 1 or 2 months?

I have the same case.

Hello I am waiting my Recidence permit . My work permit was accepted 31 May. How many weeks should I wait ? Also Work permit said to me You have not any miss documents.

Hi Tugce Varol

How long took your work permit?

Hello Guys,

The work permit process includes two steps, right? work permit and residency permit?
Is it always the case that we get notified that the work permit is accepted and that we moved to the next step which is the residency permit?
Or is it possible to get only one notification that the two steps are done?

2 different steps. Work permit is always faster than resident one.
Work permit is issued by the region (Wallonia, Brussels, Flanders) and resident permit by the immigration.
You'll get notification from both of it once they analyzed your file.

You need both office to agree to receive the correct document to submit to the embassy for your visa (annexe XX i don't remember which one), which will be give 5-7d later.

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply. It is annexe 46.
Just to clarify one small point, when my work permit gets accepted i should get notified and then when my residency is accepted i should get another notification? Or I should only get one notification when everything is approved?

What I am trying to do is just to try and have a feel about how much more time I should wait for the annex 46. I applied on the 7th of June but did not receive anything yet (but I believe that by now I should at least have received a notification for the work permit if they send one...)

HELLO

IF I PUT MEDICAL CERTIFICATE WITH OUT CERTIFIED DOCTOR SO WHAT WILL BE NEXT ANY IDEA.

You can be sure they'll ask you to go to an international hospital and have a checkup by one of the certified doctors, this time.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR SINGLE PERMIT FROM FLANDER RESGION ANY IDEA HOW MANY DAYS TAKES ANY IDEA

Hello hg340112,

Please don't use all-caps. Capitalizing whole sentences can be quite an eyesore, and signify shouting on the internet.

Thank you.

Diksha
Expat.com team

hello ,

yesterday my employer told my my limosa status pending so this is the first process or my file in middle of some where. can some one help me about this.