Coffee beans or a grinder

Looking to buy some excellent roasted coffee (coffee-statistics.com/best-coffee-beans-for-cold-brew/) beans (Papua New Guinea or Sumatra) and a burr grinder to grind the said beans. Any suggestions where to find locally or online?

Grinder - depends entirely on your budget, suggest James Hoffman reviews on youtube. Coffee beans, well, after 3 years, I am still searching for a decent bean and supplier, though this probably depends entirely on your taste.

lot 61 in Valletta might be a 1st port of call.... it's not cheap .  . cafe borg have a decent supply and are economical.

you will need to experiment :-)

Are you living in Belgium or Malta?

Chocolate district in Valletta has a good selection of equipment and also brew locally. You can buy online from brew.com.mt they deliver really quickly.

Else the coffee circus shops do good beans and sells bags of it in the shops.

Kimbo beans are good but you can't buy it in shops. Some shop owners will sell for cash from their shop stock if you get friendly with the owner

C.& M. Borg Coffee Dealers Co. Ltd. for coffee beans.
They have a small shop on High Street in Hamrun, next to HSBC and Daniel's Mall.

As for grinders - like others said, depends on your budget. There are consumer options at Gala, Atrium,  Tigne Point (small kitchen stuff store inside the mall), Crosscraft. If you want something more complex/specific and know what you are looking for - visit catering equipment places, they have more brand variety and maybe they can order a particular brand for you. There is CH Bartoli in Taxbiex and The Catering Centre in St Paul's Bay. If all else fails, Amazon is your friend.
Hope it helps and you'll create your perfect cup of coffee.

Thanks for all your suggestions, guys.

I think you can use the BREVILLE BDC650BSS Grind Control, coffee maker. It features an auto-start function to help you brew coffee automatically at any time of your choice. It has stainless steel burr grinder which is adjustable. Hot coffee is almost irreplaceable—especially during winter—and I liked [link under review] the Breville BDC650BSS coffeemaker brews at 200° F as advised by specialty coffee bodies. Its controls are less intuitive, I think need to improve here. Otherwise, it has the option of adjusting the grind size for the best flavor. Plus, you can adjust the strength settings to suit your preference. You can check it out.