Law suit after end of contract and cannot hire a lawyer

Good morning am Tally, I have worked for a company for 4 years and leaving Bahrain soon at the end of my contract, I filed a case of unpaid wages which is pending and got arbitrary dismissal on the same day, now the employer threatens  to kick me out of the accommodation at the expiry of my visa, I told him to book my flight before then but seems he is not for that, my question is is it legal for an employer to kick u out despite having a grace period and in my case I don't want to find another job and need a repatriation ticket. Is it a police case because where does he expect me to live since I only came to work for this company, even if he books my flight then I have to wait 72hrs for the covid-19 test travel instructions. And how can I continue with my case because the hearings will go past the grace period and I cannot stay illegal in Bahrain, also I cannot afford a lawyer. Please any advice I will appreciate

You need to go to the Ministry of Labor in Isa Town and register your complaint... Unless you have violated the terms of your contract, you should be in a good place.

Good luck

I have posted a sticky to refer to in these types of issues, here:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=841333