Bahrain Work Visa Termination

Dear Friends, I'm new to this forum and i recently got my work visa and residency permit due to landing job at a firm in manama. First things first, I myself paid for the visa as the employer asked me to do it. As per my research now , I think that was illegal and i shouldn't have paid for that right? Anyways That being done. Its almost a month now, I have got my cpr, i took 22 hours driving classes, got my driving license too in the first try (wohooo) but now I'm sick of the job already. So i just wanted to ask, If i resign in the probation period (with 1 day notice) Am i entitled to get my salary for the days i have worked? Secondly If the employer cancels my visa, does that mean my cpr and my driving license will expire too? (Because I am hoping to take an exit and come back through visit visa) Thirdly, when the employer will get reimbursed for the visa costs by the government, That's actually my money, Will i be legally getting that back too?
Please take some time out of your busy schedule to guide me on this matter. Really looking forward to getting answers. Thanks.

1) You should not have paid anything for the visa
2) If you resign during probation period, you are entitled to salary for the days that you worked for.  In case of any dispute, go to the Ministry of labor and file a case
3) CPR will become inactive upon visa cancellation i.e. if they read it in the CPR readers, it will show as inactive.  Driving license remains valid but you won't be able to renew it without a visa and valid CPR
4) Employer only gets money back on mobility / transfer and not on cancellation

Don't make multiple posts and send private messages copying / pasting the same message.  It is rude.

Thankyou so much for the in-depth reply sir.
1) I paid for the Visa because I was naive and had last two days left of tourist visa otherwise i would have had to go out of bahrain. So i took up this job and paid for my visa myself as the company owner was cunning i guess to lure me into it.
2) Got it sir. Thankyou.
3) Driving License is valid for 5 years, So that means that i still can drive right? even if i come back after a year.
4) Oh okay thanks. I don't think he'll allow my transfer because without his consent i need 1 year work atleast.
Anyways thankyou so much sir. I was really desperate for a reply, and its my first time on any forum so thats why made this mistake. Won't happen again

Yes you can drive on that license.  No issue there.

Transfer has to be with his consent - as you said, you have worked less than one year with him.

Thankyou sir. Last Question. If i Leave this job and my Visa/RP is terminated. Does that mean that if i come back next month on work visa again, i'll have to go through same medical procedures etc?

If visa is cancelled and you leave Bahrain then yes, you will go through the same medical procedures.

hello sir
how are you sir i hope alhumdulellah you're good

dear sir I'm coming bharain 2009 we get one cr rent for aluminium cr we are start business good some time visit my sponsor he looked our work is very good them he need pertner i mean together business pertnership my brother saying no naver no need pertnership he sponsor say need sponsor if you no need pertnership i have more ideas what I'll do you don't have any ideas  than you don't option anyway  what you want need sponsor together pertner or alone hear my brother saying we leave hear sponsor ok fine leave teach another cr i don't give you my cr my brother says ok we by another cr sponsor smile nd he leave thy-re and he making runway case now many company I'll try apply my visa but immigration rejected why i don't haven't any ideas 🙏🙏please any solvation if you're shere me

If I understood you correctly, you have a runaway case on you.  Unless that is removed, you will never get another visa in Bahrain again.

Hi friends,I'm new to this forum and want to make enquiries of company terminating a contract before it's due.If a company terminate an employee contract  before the end of the agreed contract will his visa and CPR still be active till the very end of the visa expires or it expires the very day the contract is terminated

Contact and visas are separate things and are not linked from a validity standpoint.