NOC(No Objection Certificate)

I am an expat. Currently, I am working in a company for 3 years. I got a new offer from another company. The new company asks me to come with NOC from my existing company. I am planning to resign. My question is In case if my existing company refuses to give me NOC, what should I do to get?

Read the threads on these forums. I have answered many times on the same topic. You can get mobility without consent even if they don't give NOC as you have worked with them for more than one years.

Thank you so much ❤️

Brother i want to leave Bahrain and want to go saudi arabia my all process are ready only i need to stamp visa on my passport from saudi embassy the problem is they are asking me now noc but my company will not give me noc now what i can do for it please can you help me

How can anyone help you get an NOC from your company?   that you need to negotiate from them.  It is the requirement of Saudi Embassy in Bahrain.  The alternative is for you to leave Bahrain and cancel visa.  Go to your home country and then get Saudi visa stamped from there.   No NOC needed.

I am facing same issue , if you succeed then please let me know .