Question about a runaway case

My previous employer filed me a a runaway case 2 months ago that's why I'm having a hard time to  transfer to another company but someone helped me to remove my offense in the LMRA system so my new employer process my visa under their company. My question is is this case already remove or I still have the record as runaway.

How do you expect anyone to answer that? 

The visa can be processed if the offence in LMRA system is removed.  But you could have a case still pending in MOL.  Go and physically check with LMRA.

Hi  Xtang, I got offers from Saudi company and Bapco one after other. I'm interested to join Bapco. But the problem here is I've employment visa stamped on my passport and is not expired. I've not travelled Saudi even once. So will this visa stamping effect my VISA process in Bahrain. Please tell me the solution.

Saudi visa process has nothing to do with Bahrain. And vice versa.

Leaving employer without fulfilling formalities can create issues however.

Formalities like?

Like resignation and notice period.

I had a runway case over which I contacted a lawyer and he said that now you can apply for a visa and I have got an extension but the runway case is not over. When I applied for a visa in LMRA  Not applying what is the reason please

Runaway case is active.