Need Advice What Kind of Canada Visa Should I Apply

Hi, Im Halima, I plan to immigrate to Canada for temporary and find a job there. If I check from the eligibility on Immigration website, I eligible to apply open work visa, but then there is a subsidiaries of open work visa that I need to choose, it's work permit with LMIA and work permit with LMIA Exemption. Since I haven't had an offering from employer in Canada, so I don't have an LMIA, but then if I read about working permit LMIA Exemption, they should have worked in canadian employer for some times. So, is it possible for me that havent had experience to work with canadian employer and also havent had a job offering to apply a "work permit" to live and get a job in canada for temporary? What visa should I apply for that?

Thank you in advance and have a nice day

I guess Working Holiday isn't working from your country, right?
would be easy if it was.

anyways, I'm afraid unless some immigration professional enters this forum and sees you question, you won't get a good working answer. Enter a foreign country and work there is challenging, always  :huh:

You may outreach to some RCICs, in your case it could be worth it indeed (you may read the source attached to learn why RCICs may be effective). No need to opt for long term relations with them, you may just get a one-time consultation just to see what options you have and go into details on your own if needed.

hope you find your way over here )))
just remember there MUST be a way :)

Hi, you may want to start looking up for jobs from the Canadian job search websites.

Hi Emily!
Thanks for your advice. I would give it a try, hope I could get a light of hope from it.
And yes there MUST be a way. It's hard but I try to hold that mindset. Thanks for reminding :)

Hi ND4Janet,
To be honest, I've spreaded my resume on all over the canadian job portals 😂 however, now I've been thinking about it and yea it make sense if they need me physically to be there first and not give them an additional task to arrange LMIA for me. Well, hope I'll find a way. Thanks anyway :)

Hi Halima,

You can personal message me if you want to know what are the other possible options for you.   
Thanks and regards.