Medical unfit

Hello,
My Venkatesh I attended to visa centre in Hyderabad for medical test. And I completed medical test. After 2days. I got a message from visa centre Hyderabad that you have to visit again for  medical test(x-ray).
2nd time again I visited visa centre and completed x-ray taking 6 different chest scans.
After 2 days I got medical report unfit.. after that I went to private hospital and I scanned chest.. it showed that I am 100percent fit.. this happend on 17feb 2020..
Now I am freshly going for medical test.. now if I get medical report showing unfit..
          (That should I do to prove myself that I am fit to visa Center in Hyderabad).
Please if any one experience this and done success in this. situation please suggest me what I have to do in this case.

In this case repeat the X-Ray and consult one of the well known hospital in Hyderabad  and submitted the X-RAY report to QVC along with the doctor letter for confirmation.
For more information you can email [email protected] or contact @+91 44 6133 1333

Thanks for your reply.. well appreciated

Hi venktesh.......  Have you submitted medical reports to QVC Hydrabad??? What is QVC decision?? You got VISA??  Please confirm..  I also facing same problem..

Hi..  have you applied again???

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please use only English on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct