Address Certificate for CPR - New Online process Query

You can order only a duplicate CPR. Try to order by entering the same which you have updated in the system. If it mentions that you need to update it via counter before ordering then, you will have to do the update manually. If there are no errors. Please complete the payment and it will be dispatched to you.

Hi. Just a query, my agent has submitted my application together with my municipality certificate. How long does it take to process the cpr? Sadly, it's been three weeks and still no update. How would i know if my application is denied or okay? Thanks everyone.

Missnow16 wrote:

Hi. Just a query, my agent has submitted my application together with my municipality certificate. How long does it take to process the cpr? Sadly, it's been three weeks and still no update. How would i know if my application is denied or okay? Thanks everyone.

You have not specified whether it is an employee CPR or dependent CPR. Assuming it is Dependent CPR.

Also for Dependent CPR Agent is not required.

Dependent CPR
1) Your agent needs to get an appointment. It is very hard to get an appointment. Appointments are filled in minutes.
2) Once the agent gets the appointment he will submit all the documents with the passport copy and photo and the CPR is ready in 5-15 minutes. He needs to pay 10 BHD for CPR, If Chip Update - 1 BHD

Alternative way
1) Come to CPR Office in Isatown at 7.30 take the fast track counter ticket.
2) Submit the documents with the passport and photo and address proof and get the CPR Instant.

They will charge 20 BHD - 10 BHD for CPR and 10 BHD for choosing the Fast track option. There is no option for chip updates with the current card. They will issue a new card with the updated details.

Hi. I forgot to mention. I'm on a investor visa. Is it the same with the employee CPR or different? It's just taking too long and my cpr is already expired. Thanks for the reply.

Investor Visa CPR
1) Your agent needs to get an appointment. It is very hard to get an appointment. Appointments are filled in minutes.
2) Once the agent gets the appointment he will submit all the documents with the passport copy, address proof and photo and the CPR is ready in 5-15 minutes. He needs to pay 10 BHD for CPR, If Chip Update - 1 BHD.

You do not need an agent for CPR, Residency permit stamping in the passport as well if you are the investor.

Alternative way
1) Come to CPR Office in Isatown at 7.30 take the fast track counter ticket.
2) Submit the documents with the passport and photo and address proof and get the CPR Instant.

They will charge 20 BHD - 10 BHD for CPR and 10 BHD for choosing the Fast track option. There is no option for chip updates with the current card. They will issue a new card with the updated details.

Hi... I have got address certificate from municipality. And i have applied for appointment. Address certificate is issued on my husband's name...I have employment visa not a dependant. Which documents do i need to submit? Should it be attested in our country of origin? Anyone please advice...

Sandra1927 wrote:

Hi... I have got address certificate from municipality. And i have applied for appointment. Address certificate is issued on my husband's name...I have employment visa not a dependant. Which documents do i need to submit? Should it be attested in our country of origin? Anyone please advice...

You need to carry your husbands CPR and Passport. The address mentioned in the certificate should be updated in your husbands CPR Chip. You will also need to carry an attested Marriage certificate.

Thanks

Original attested marriage certificate is mandatory or just the copy works??

Sandra1927 wrote:

Original attested marriage certificate is mandatory or just the copy works??

Earlier they never asked Marriage Certificate. Now they are asking for an attested Marriage Certificate and I forgot to mention Passport size Photo with a White / Grey Background.

Hello.
My rent includes EWA.
Does anyone have thr link for CPR renewal to confirm my address. 
Should the landlord process the form or me. 
They are being quite difficult and don't know about this rule.

Appreciate your help

Sir after registering the lease agreement how do i obtain the municipal letter. Do need to go to the their office or online?

Hello, can I ask how can I renew a dependent CPR (child) and what are the requirements needed? Both parents CPR has been renewed with new address. Do we still need to submit all the required docs (municipality cert., lease agreement etc.) to renew the child's CPR?

Try to do it online. If it doesn't work then you need to do manually.  Read previous discussion, it has all the answers you need.

I have applied for "Address Certificate For CPR" on https://www.mun.gov.bh/MunicipalApplica … istration.

How much time it will take to get the certificate? Should I go to concerned municipality?

You will get a response in 3 to 5 working days. Please wait.

You cannot visit them regarding this, you will need to submit an online request, but as @topinsight01 mentioned wait for at least 5 working days.

https://www.mun.gov.bh/MunicipalApplica … n/services

Query and Follow-up your Request

T&R

@logicalindian am new to bahrain and am facing the same issue could you able tell me how did u sort this? You can reach me

@logicalindian hi myself nizam and am new to bahrain. Actually am facing the same and am looking for ur advice how did u sort this?

Please kindly advice.

@logicalindian hi myself nizam and am new to bahrain. Actually am facing the same and am looking for ur advice how did u sort this?
Please kindly advice.
-@nizamudeen thaminbasha

Please mention what is the problem you are facing. Feel free to message me directly via Personal message.

Hi - if you forgot to bring your original legalized marriage certificate into Bahrain, is there an online portal you can submit the scanned version on and get some sort of attestation that can be used in applying for a dependent CPR?

Online submission for CPR is possible depending on the situation.  No attestation possible for a scanned document - you need original.

hello,

I have the same issue regarding the municipality certificate as the apartment I am staying at is not registered and I cannot use this address on my cpr. please let me know if anyone had the same problem and how did you solve it.

dear All,

I am facing the same problem with my cpr as the apartment I am staying in is not registered. I need to find another address for my cpr. please do contact if anyone is facing the same problem or went through the same problem.

Ask your landlord to sort it out.  It's his issue.

Hello Everyone,

I am new here and just joined a new startup and things are going well. I need some information on the following issues:

CPR Issuance:

• I do not have a salary to afford to get a place on my name, so I cannot get an address.
  • The company cannot provide their address as it is a startup, and they have a smart office only.
  • I have rented a room from a local, he agreed to sign something called CPR Declaration of Accommodation, but the EWA bill is not under his name that is with the building owner.
  • I have requested the Real Estate to ask the building owner to sign this but that is taking forever and if not sure if he will do it or not.
  • My company is pressuring me to finish this as many of my tasks require for me to have CPR and I cannot do anything until I have that.
  • This might lead to the termination of my employment.

If anyone has a solution, please do let me know.... how can I resolve this legally and what can I do to expedite this.

You can also reach me on WA (***)

Moderated by Cheryl 4 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct