Looking for hgv driving work in malta or gozo

Looking for work hgv driver  30 yrs experience looking to move to malta with partner who is a care worker we are both looking for work can anybody give guidence pls

Samnzac10 wrote:

Looking for work hgv driver  30 yrs experience looking to move to malta with partner who is a care worker we are both looking for work can anybody give guidence pls

Welcome to the Forum, if you are serious about moving here it would be advisable to do it before the end of this year because of Brexit.
With regards working here I don't know what the job situation is like because of the virus, you both probably would have more chance in Malta then Gozo, good luck.

Thank you mo

You can contact the numerous labour agencies over here to check out your chances on the labour market. Just be aware of the fact that wages are lower than in GB. Malta traffic is like town traffic. Besides tipper drivers also bus drivers are in demand. Just consider this an option. If you are not satisfied with Malta a little paradise for drivers is Canada. Unlike little Malta  traffic in Canada is on the other side of the road. Good luck for your venture.

I am not looking for a job!

Riekus2525 wrote:

The post does not refer to you.

:lol:

Riekus2525 wrote:

If you look for a wife you have to say so  !!!!!!!