Registration process

Hello everyone.

Hope you are all good. I just wanted to know about VITEM XI visa registration process with federal police in this lock down condition. I came here in brazil before 2 month. And i was supposed to register my visa with federal police from the first entry into Brasil within 90 days. But i came to know that federal police is not working due public health emergency. And its been already 80 days in brazil. So how can i register my visa with federal police in this condition now. Is there any online process for registration. And what about other documents? Police character certificate should not be old more than 90 days. And now my police report is old more than 100 days. Should i have to get new police report? And how can i get my CRNM card and CPS?. And the registration fee is in dollars or reais?

Thank you in advance

http://www.pf.gov.br/servicos-pf/imigra … residencia

At this time the emergency order grants a grace period for those with time expiring. Check the PF site for information on reopening the PF offices.

All visas and accompanying documents has been suspended 16March2020. Wait for the resumption of countdown. You can communicate your situation on-line through a regional office close to where you live. Just click the "aqui" button to see PF e-mails according to your region.

http://www.pf.gov.br/imprensa/noticias/ … a-pandemia

robal

Hi Grizz! I just saw you on~line! Youuuuwww! You ok bro? Long time no hear! You have  to check in every now and then to see you´re ok!

Grizz hibernates a lot in winter....... :sleep

Hi ,

I would recommend you to write especifically to the Federal Police  where you  live.
After reading your post , I wrote to the Federal police in Florianopolis SC , on behalf of my British husband and what they said is that the certificado de antecedentes criminais that expired the 90 days won't need to be replaced by a new one.

We are still in Ireland and we intend to be in Brazil by September. We will have to :D , as we've just agreed on the sale of our house.

Good luck

robal wrote:

Hi Grizz! I just saw you on~line! Youuuuwww! You ok bro? Long time no hear! You have  to check in every now and then to see you´re ok!

I am good and fine as frog hair, being smoove....lol....

Texanbrazil wrote:

Grizz hibernates a lot in winter....... :sleep

Current state...Hibernation  is good...dwelling in my "Cave"  and staying clear of everything...lol....cooking Italian today and maybe leave the house on Payday. ...money and no place to go....my drawer is getting full.....lmbo......waiting on the promotions.....like that 50 inch tv....