My Product in Morocco! and me!!!

So happy to hear that my mosquito repellent  is moving well ,and everyone likes it and the way it feels and smells ,, most of all works , no bites ! I will be moving to Morocco to enjoy and live and celebrate life, and love and peace with all that I meet , haven't met yet    COMING HOME!!!! INSHALLAH

Hello ,i seen the post and trying to understand what you means but after check your profile i understand 😄 , good that your business is doing good and if you are planning to bring your beauty products and the mosquito repellent its the summer time so it will be a good time , wish you good luck and welcome to morocco 👍

Shoukron
, so kind thank you so much.  Yes my mosquito repellent really works I can't wait to introduce it to everyone locally and hopefully into local stores and maybe even larger locations is for everyone kids babies elderly no chemicals all natural.  Was told Snullah is the name for mosquitos in Morocco. Right now the majority of our products are sold online in southern states and other countries I know it works we have great feedback I'm more excited to just know that it works not to only profit .
if I could find an organization or a community or organize a program  that I can help less fortunate as well. means a lot to me for our elderly, and children to not be harassed by such painful insects, that may contain other germs.
Warm regards
Ghaila

You welcome 😊 Thats product would be helpful and i like how you believe in it , there is lot of musquito repellent from china and other place that sold here in local stores and and shops and online too but most of them not effective and some are like doing nothing at my experiance , start introduce you product in local stores and big ones too and in jumia morocco online market you will doing good and forget
Advertisement in moroccan arabic language , you know how important this things 👍 and let us know that product when you start selling it in morocco .

Inshallah! Shoukron khoya
,, I am so excited
working on the labels now,, will have in Arabic,  and yes, I will search the stores you suggested. Inshallah , I can get you some to use for you and your family I would love for it to be available for everyone , no matter if you rich or poor. I Thank you again
I will see Morocco soon Inshallah

Thank you sister , inshlah you will doing great with your product and welcome to morocco , if you need any questions about morocco just ask me i will happy to help .

Haireverywheresalon wrote:

Shoukron
I'm more excited to just know that it works not to only profit .
if I could find an organization or a community or organize a program  that I can help less fortunate as well.
Ghaila

Hello Ghaila, First of all I admire your thoughts!  :one

Please watch this video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cayjQytIuUQ
(Journalists like to exaggerate things but usually some truth in it too) So if you would think about if you can start your factory at a suitable small town nearby these villages you definitely make a huge difference, by providing these men jobs so that they would be able to be with their families.

(Yes logistic would be difficult and it will cost too but that also will be another way to create more job opportunities, and compares to rental cost in big cities you probably would be able to level out expenditures in the end anyway)   
:cheers:

Inchallah,
thank you so much, I am always willing to look into ways to provide opportunities for others , Inchallah it will grow and I will be blessed to add employment for local , like myself and far out deeper areas? if we all come together to figure some things out as far as the main targeted ares for the mosquitoes ,locations, ? accessibility, providing my knowledge and time I am sure is what I was born for , that will be a great place to start

Shoukron habibi
for the video,
I feel it in my heart, I too have lived in Morocco and visit as much as I can. And like so many countries and cities , its a breeze of strength , Hamdolah from God for us women that floats in the air to keep us to be strong,  attendant, healthy, able to provide, and yes I believe what you say and share is love and a great idea

Ghalia
:one

Haireverywheresalon wrote:

Hamdolah from God for us

That is all human life is about, a gift to be grateful for every breath we take, Alhamdulillah!