Maltese Central Bank warns on property prices

The Maltese Central Bank today warned of ' disaster myopia ' on property prices in Malta.

http://www.maltatoday.com.mt/news/prope … short-term

Your myopia really has to be severe if you do not see the oversupply of property in Malta if you go on a short walk through the streets. Don't say you were not warned if you are considering buying at the moment. The wording is quite strong for banking warnings!

Cheers
Ricky

A good investment is always a good buy.  One has to be wise in choosing where and how much to spend on a property investment. Like everywhere  in the world , overpriced property reaches a peak then scores low .
I am a propeerty owner and certainly do not regret my property investment in Malta.
On the other hand I am not a property investor who has placed all my assets into real estate. That would be unwise for any investor  anywhere not just in  Malta.

Frankly I am  wary about  such news items sourced from the MaltaToday. Articles are sensationaly based  and twisted around sensitive issues  as this newspaper is the propoganda machine of the local opposition that never made to goverment since the mid 80's.