It is mandatory to change the address of my id card

Hello everyone,

I already have my id card for more than two months but I had to move out of the apartment, now I am looking for a new home. My question is, is it mandatory to change my address?  Or can I move to a home without a contract and change my address the next year?

Hello everyone,

I already have my id card for more than two months but I had to move out of the apartment, now I am looking for a new home. My question is, is it mandatory to change my address? Or can I move to a home without a contract and change my address the next year?
-@catalina agudelo

Any change of address has to be passed on to the respective authority. Imagine you are driving a car and will be caught in a radar trap, but the authorities cannot find you to pay the fine.

Hello everyone,

I already have my id card for more than two months but I had to move out of the apartment, now I am looking for a new home. My question is, is it mandatory to change my address? Or can I move to a home without a contract and change my address the next year?
-@catalina agudelo

Welcome to the Forum, it's advisable to change your address and also have a contract, we have always changed ours.