Company indemnity

hi everyone just wanted to ask if I can still get  my full indemnity if my company closes due to lack of business due to COVID19? im just wondering because I cannot get any definite answers to my query now that several other companies folded up due to current situation.

Thank you.

Indemnity and closure are two different things.

You are legally entitled to indemnity upon leaving the company or being made redundant etc.

However, if the company is closed and has no money to pay, then it is a different matter.  In that case, even if you are entitled but they can't pay, you will have to file a case to try to get it from them e.g. if they sell assets then your case will ensure that you get paid first.

Hi,  i want a ask,  yesterday  post one order for government,  visit visa free extention.  Please  can you give that details?  This new visas  or all over stay  visaas?

New visas are not being issued as far as i know, it will be applicable for existing visit visa holders.

Hi
You mean visit visa expired and over stay  holders also?

its not clear yet, article says visit visa holders. So we need to wait for the NPRA's official response,