How can I want to work & stay in Canada?

Please help me I want to make my future better.

Hello sagun_26.

Maybe that you should give more details about what you are looking for, your job's domain, etc, so as other members may help you.

Regards,
Harmonie.

Yeah give it a try and be specific.Do you want to come in Canada to work and stay?

Hi all :)

You say "I want to make my future better". Well, Canada by itself or any other place won't guarantee that.

However, Canada can be the right step toward a "better" future.

What will make your future better is your actions today.

Many times people get excited when talking about Canada, but I always tell them the truth which is:

"not everyone can succeed in Canada or adapt to the life there"

But in any case, there's many ways to go and live/work there.

Rule #1 Your English has to be perfect or near perfect (or French, but then you'll have to live in Quebec)

If you get #1 then you can go and read about how to go and live/ work there from the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website cic.gc.ca then see which path to immigration is the right one for you.

Good luck :)

Hi,
I didn't got the problem of sagun clearly, but feel great after looking through the responses. Expat members are really very helping.:)

hello sagun_26 myself Laxmikanta jena any how i want to work in canada pls help me .

sagun_26 what i am write its less for me.basically i want work in canada in childhood.

Hello laxmikanta -> You should post an advert in the Jobs in Canada section. It could help. ;)

PS: This thread is old.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks for the advice I am a stainless tig welder applying through global visas for immigration to Canada.They are very eager to assist any more advice will be of great help thanks again.

[Moderated]

my self nawabuddin liveng indian I am working in Saudi arab I want to job in Canada for auto electrician pls coll me ***

I want to work and stay permanently in Canada

Watch out for global visas, some poeple had some trouble with them and they CANNOT gaurantee you a job there, and they are very expensive.

Steer clear of agencies who charge high fees and cannot guarantee you a job or visa.

The only way to get in to Canada is to go to the Canadian Govt immigration website and check out the procedures for getting a visa.

Or approach your nearest Canadian Embassy or Consulate for the information.

Yes, the only advantage any private immigration agency or lawyer can provide over submitting the application yourself is filling out the paperwork correctly right away, and providing a shorter round-trip time for clarifications.

My name is sandip....
I want to work in canada.

Closed