Cost of Blacklist to be lifted

Hi there I was blacklisted 3 years ago and since paid more than 250 mill rph to get my blacklist lifted. Since then imigration officers where arrested in Lombok. I send money to my wife as she was ask by imigrasi lombok . After their arrest i employed a lawyer for 80 mill my wife arranged he went to jakarta and was told to go to lombok and talk to the new boss at imigrasi.My lawyer  already made  a new aplicasi  in october last year . After the meeting with the new boss imigrasi  I was told by my wife i had to pay another 25 mill and i get the blacklist lifted within a month. How much would it cost to get a blacklist lifted without  corapsi?

I am not sure i can trust my wife or lawter also

Sounds like you've been ripped off in epic style.
Apart from the minor detail you can't pay to get a blacklist removed, at least not legally, the money you claimed you had paid would be really crackpot anyway.

There are a few possibles here, but all involve the fact someone is stealing your cash.

For blacklist (several years back) was for 6 months and automatically renewed a further 6 months unless you applied for it to be wiped out (in this case your wife or family member and was a few $ equivalent) The above was for simple things like overstaying for between 91 days and less than 180, overstaying 90 days or less was payment by cash only to immigration and no blacklist.
The money you have paid is Bull @@@& and any expat or Indonesian will tell you the same
If you have even on a blacklist for 3 years I presume you committed a serious crime?
If none serious crime/ jail time have you actually tried to return to Indonesia?

There is only one way to removal from the blacklist and is with an agent and only to the Directorate General of Imigration in Jakarta.
The required documents are:
A petition to remove your name from the blacklist (Permohonan Pencabutan Cekal) letter, signed on Rp 6000 meterai. You can write a generic request letter (Surat Permohonan). The agent will write it.
Copy of your sponsor's KTP/Passport/ID
Copy of your Passport, including all pages with stamps and the page with the blacklist stamp.
Im sorry, but obviously u been ribben off, not sure if from ur wife or from the officers in Lombok or even from the lawyer.

Looks like my wife and lawyer ripping me off. But is there anything to be paid at all to get the blacklist  lifted .

Looks like my wife and lawyer ripping me off. But is there anything to be paid at all to get the blacklist  lifted .

If your wife is ripping you off, why do you want to go back there? Why not find somewhere else to go?

Gunther  Lehner wrote:

Maybe, but maybe only one of them plus immigration, or maybe one on their own. Maybe just immigration, but that's getting rarer since the KPK had a fun time with them some years ago. 
You have things to work out before much more time passes.

Gunther  Lehner wrote:

Only the agent fee and 6000 Rp for the materai, better u find an agent in Jakarta by urself on google if u dont know one yet.