Second marriage with Indonesian women

I am 29 year old Indian Muslim Man wants to marry Second wife with Indonesian women.
She is divorced and has a two kids she is 39 year old.
What is the procedure and it's legal in Indonesian?

It will be allowed as far as living together goes, but it would be useless as far as immigration goes. They'll view you as single.

Can you elaborate please

You can live together with a Muslim marriage only and nobody will bother you

Immigration won't accept it so you can't use the second marriage for immigration documents such as a KITAS, but your wife (as an Indonesian citizen) can be your sponsor for a SosBud 60 day visa

Dear yasinlohar, if you want married with Indonesian woman and that legal married, first you must asking paper maried from your country and bring that paper to here, and registered to married in Indonesia. and you can married legal in KUA coz you are both Islam...its easy. Good luck friend

diahkirana wrote:

Dear yasinlohar, if you want married with Indonesian woman and that legal married,

Legal is a problem as he's already married. He can avoid problems from a religious point of view by following an Islamic ceremony, but it's unlikely immigration will consider the marriage acceptable for their paperwork if the OP is trying to settle here.

Sorry if i m wrong...i think...he asking procedure to married legal in indonesia...

Ahhh...ok...i was read...again..you are right...sure they must have legal married...although married with indonesian but you must do with legal..its mean..your status here is tourist. That why for all people who want married with indonesian...do with legal first..

I have one concern regarding this topic . Let's keep immigration aside for a while, so when a already married foreign man marries again to an Indonesian women, is she still entitled to get marriage certificate and IDs with the husband name on it, stating she is married to so and so person. Also can child  use the fathers name in school and everywhere.

Kindly provide me with this info
I have one concern regarding this topic . Let's keep immigration aside for a while, so when a already married foreign man marries again to an Indonesian women, is she still entitled to get marriage certificate and IDs with the husband name on it, stating she is married to so and so person. Also can child  use the fathers name in school and everywhere.

Kindly provide me with this info
- @rshaik2303

No
@Fred
Is there a difference between first and second marriages for either side?

@Fred

Is there a difference between first and second marriages for either side?
- @Jhoe1

Only in so much as you have to present divorce paperwork for the second to be legal.

However, the poster said he was still married, so the second marriage is useless as far as official paperwork goes in this country. That means no legal marriage, no immigration documents based on that marriage, and any kids might have a hard time when it comes to paperwork for schools and so on.

I am a principal of an International Islamic institute in Srilanka. Like to get marry an Indonesian woman as second wife .

I am a principal of an International Islamic institute in Srilanka. Like to get marry an Indonesian woman as second wife .
-@farishussain1000

As above. An Islamic marriage to a second wife is perfectly legal as far as cohabitation goes (assuming the new law hasn't changed that), but it won't get you a way out of the mess we know as Sri Lanka. There's no way you will get a visa based on a second marriage.

Also, a marriage entered into as a result of brief online relationships might well be investigated by immigration, even if it's a first marriage and otherwise legal.

@Yasinlohar

Contact the K.U.A in the city of your indonesian girlfriend.

K.U.A shall request a C.N.E (Certificate of non-impeachment).

This certificats is deliveted by your embassy in Indonesia

@Yasinlohar
Contact the K.U.A in the city of your indonesian girlfriend.
K.U.A shall request a C.N.E (Certificate of non-impeachment).
This certificats is deliveted by your embassy in Indonesia
-@martinaston906

That's  a certificate of no impediment. This document comes from your  home country and states there are no reasons you are unable to marry. Reasons you would not be able to marry include already being married.

That puts us back to a religious only marriage with no official recognition.