Rental lease termination

Hi, I'm moving to Budapest soon and I have a question. I'll be renting an apartment and was wondering whether it's common to include a lease termination clause without the requirement of bringing a new tenant in case I wanna leave the apartment before the year is up.
I've lived in some countries where it's common while in others it seems that you need to have another tenant lined up or keep paying rent until the end of the year.

At the very least you'll lose your two months deposit, but having to pay the rest of rent unless you bring another tenant is not uncommon.

Thanks. But it is at least somewhat common to have a contract with no demand for bringing in another tenant, right?

bobo8179 wrote:

Thanks. But it is at least somewhat common to have a contract with no demand for bringing in another tenant, right?

Sure. (You mean, losing deposit, but not being forced to pay remaining rent or bring another tenant..?)

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Losing the deposit but not having to pay the remaining rent or bringing in a new tenant .