Skilled Worker tool calculator

Hi All,

I've been living in Canada for over 3 years, 2 years studying and now working in the Film Industry in BC.
I have an Express Entry profile and am eligible under the Canadian Experience Class, but only scored 347.
My only hope of getting PR is through PNP. I want to stay in the film industry, but for some reason, I'm not eligible for Skilled Worker (where with a 1 year contract I could apply through the Tech Pilot).

I know you have to score 67 points to get this, but I'd like to know where I've lost points....does anyone have a link to a reliable Tool for calculating the points out of 100?  I was on one on the CIC website a month ago, but it's vanished!

Hi there,
    You are likely to have the same interest that I have. Did you refer to the government of Canada website?
Get to know Canada - Provinces and territories

Work in Canada after you graduate

Immigrate as a provincial nominee

Find out if you are eligible to apply

Find your NOC

As of your description, you need to get general IELTS score to be eligible for PR. If you do have 7.5 overall scores each not less than 7, you can increase your points.

Fliksokka wrote:

Hi All,

I've been living in Canada for over 3 years, 2 years studying and now working in the Film Industry in BC.
I have an Express Entry profile and am eligible under the Canadian Experience Class, but only scored 347.
My only hope of getting PR is through PNP. I want to stay in the film industry, but for some reason, I'm not eligible for Skilled Worker (where with a 1 year contract I could apply through the Tech Pilot).

I know you have to score 67 points to get this, but I'd like to know where I've lost points....does anyone have a link to a reliable Tool for calculating the points out of 100?  I was on one on the CIC website a month ago, but it's vanished!

Thanks Asela28sl for the links.
I have been on CIC website, lots. They seem to have taken down  the tool for calculating Skilled Worker.