Family reunion visa

Hello everyone,

My partner applied for family reunion visa from south africa. I received a letter from IBZ asking for
Last 3 months payslip
Proof of registration on dolsis
I have no idea what proof of dolsis id and l dont know if you have ever heard of it. I currently work in begium as a research fellow for a non profit organisation and we dont pay tax and social security. So l dont know if it has to do with that.

Thank you

Dolsis could mean something related to social security!

Have you provided proof of your insurance cover which is willing to cover your wife on arrival?

Have you provided your local permit  (working permit) details?

Hi Everyone,

One of my friends Type-A residence card is expiring in July. She is pregnant and her due date is in June. Currently she is in India for the same.

1. Is there any way she can renew her card from india(with the exception for pregnancy)
2. If she need to apply for the new born child, how long will it take for the visa to be approved?

Thanks in advance,
Mira

1. If her RP gets expired, now due to covid, there is a special procedure to ask for a re-entry permit (visa).
2. A few months depending on the workload of the ministry.

Hi Aneesh,

Thanks for the reply.
1.What is that special procedure? Did anyone faced the same problem?

Thanks.

@Abimach. Did your wife get her visa?

Anyone who has received their Dvisa last week? When did u apply?

Hello all,

I have applied the visa on Jan 28 2022 and it has updated on Mar 2 2022 and it is still in process.
But for one of my friend he already got the visa (we applied together + updated at the same time).
Does anyone has any idea what could go wrong? And what if we need to submit any additional documents?

@pra12 wait it will come ,in case additional documents required they will ask to your employeer

@Kendy Makere  yes my friend got the visa , he applied on jan 28 and on brussel website ([link moderated]/) updated on March 02. Got visa on  Mar 30!

@rsreeu We applied on our own

@pra12 they will communicate to the email id which you have given

@rsreeu ok, Thank you :)