New members of the Russia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Russia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Russia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi everyone I'm a native Petersburger citizen please feel free to contact me with any questions

hello,
I am looking for a good/fair/genuine friend, who can take me around Russia and make my trip pleasurable.
I am a very friendly/ honest man and would like to invite Russian friends in my country to come and enjoy Indian food/ culture and can stay with me.
I love meeting good friends and would love to care for them without any financial burden on them.
You are welcome at any time, i love to welcome you

Hello, I'm a native Russian speaker.  I'm from Samara and I'm currently working as a translator and an event-manager. So if you are in Samara or planning to move here, I'll be happy to help you with documents ***, apartment renting, leisure activities and whatever you may need help with:)

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please register your services in the business directory as free advertising is not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello I m newbie here please support me thank you...

Hello my name is Eva and am new here currently living in Moscow, thanks for accepting me guys, much love

Salut tout le monde je suis arrivé mardi pour suivre les cours de langue ici a l'université de prospection géologique à Moscou

hello,
where do we meet in russia

Amorince wrote:

Salut tout le monde je Moscou

There's a French section here

https://www.expat.com/fr/forum/

but please post in English here

@evelyne You can contact me if you ever come to Saint Petersburg, I would love to show you around. Have been here since 3 years.

Merci

Tks a lot.
Let's hope lock down is knocked down soon.
Rgds

Hi Julien,

How are you. I got onto this site while searching for a flat sharing with expat in Moscow. I would be pleased to learn if you have any suggestions.

Warmly,

Hello ramatph,

On behalf of the whole Expat.com's team, welcome :)

Thanks for creating a topic on the forum about finding a flat-share. Members who can help you with that will reach out to provide some clues.

Other than that, I hope that you are settling in smoothly as an expat in Russia. Should you experience any issue or have questions, feel free to create more threads on the Russia forum to seek out guidance.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi all,
my employer is setting up a branch/local office in SPB and I'll be relocated there as soon as the COVID crisis will calm down.

So far company is renting a nice apartment in central area and my future questions will be related to my  settlement over there. 

Cheers!

Hello ElGreco68 and welcome among us :)

If you have any questions related to your expatriation in Russia, feel free to create a new topic

Have a good day and stay safe ;)

Regards.

Loïc
Expat.com Team

Hi everyone!

Salut tout le monde!

I'm Saya and I live in Moscow, I study in a French hospitality school located here,

You are always welcome to ask any questions and to ask for any help.

Si vous auriez des questions je suis toujours là pour vous aider!

Hello Saya,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks for introducing yourself and offering your help to fellow members. I'm sure it will be very much appreciated by them ;)

Feel free to participate on the Russia forum to share your experiences and if you wish to answer our members' queries, please go ahead and do so. :)  Should you have any of your own, do post them in the form of new threads on the forum in order to benefit from the insight of other users.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi,
         My name is rohan Jadhav, from india
         I'm pursuing my engineering in electronic
         And telecommunications branch and
        I'm find a job in Russia, my interest is
        Telecommunications field. Please tell
        How to i get a job Russia in telecomm
        Field ?

Hello Rohanjadhav,

Welcome to Expat.com  :top:

The first step will be to create your CV in Jobs in Russia section.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to post a new topic on Russia forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.Com Team

Hello cheryl

Thanks for suggestion, I do first
                      Complete my CV.then after what
                      I do ?

Great!

If there is any job openings, you will be contacted.

For more details on the same, I would advise you to read the Living in Russia guide, where you will find a special article on Work in Russia:top:

Best luck.

Cheryl.

Всём привет

I am going to Peter soon on Expat contract as HQS (as soon border open). May some of the Expats here are able to help me with the regulations about the registration. I am planning to rent a flat on my own and need to be registered by the landlord. How does this work out for you?

BR Andreas

So far I did it the opposite way,
I'm renting an apartment and waiting for the Grand Opening of the borders for visa and registration
(As I am aware landlord and employer are taking care of the process)

keep in touch

Aka_nastya wrote:

Hi everyone I'm a native Petersburger citizen please feel free to contact me with any questions

what about 1)russian language lessons in SPB and 2)house cleaning/house maid service in SPB?
Are these  wide available? expensive? sources?

Dear aka anstya,
How are you doing today

I am planning to reach at Petersburg after re opening the boarder, then I want your help and I want to make new Russian friends for my better stay in Petersburg

Hello I m newbie here please support me thank you

Hello Glendon ray,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

How can we assist you?

Could you please tell us more about you and your projects?

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

hi nice to see you , i am selling live tv channels for fire stick and andriod devices

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916063

Thanks!

Closed