New members of the Qatar forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Qatar forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Qatar if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi all,
I am just new in Qatar I am looking for a job I am Filipino,

Hello Melith,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Could please introduce yourself to the community in a few more words, and maybe describe your plans in Qatar briefly?

For your job search, you may post an advert here: Jobs in Qatar

I would also suggest that you browse through the Work in Qatar section in the
Living in Qatar guide to help you along in your search.

Feel free to participate on the Qatar forum if you have more questions.

Good luck in your endeavours,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi all,

Am considering a job offer in Doha and looking for tips and advice here 😊. Hope will make friends as well whom can assist me in my quest.

Hello Dinda22 and welcome to expat.com :)

I see that you already asked a question on the forum, it's very good !

If you wish tips and advice, I would recommend you  our Living in Qatar guide, you will surely have a bunch of useful information :)

Wishing you a nice day.

Loïc
Team expat.com

Hi Loic,

Thank you very much for the warm welcome and suggestions! will definitely check it out :) looking forward

Hi all, I'm new on this forum and moving there soon. Any advice or suggestion of where room or apartment, meet other expats as well would be more appreciate :)

Thank you

Hi All,

Currently in the UK and actively considering a move to Doha on account of a job offer.

This is a great forum and has already given me a great deal of information on moving to, and living in, Qatar as well as the inherent complexities and timelines involved in the visa/work permit work flows.

Hats off to the Admins for keeping this forum going.

Regards,
M.

Good day?

I would like to ask regarding my Saudi Good standing certificate? Can anyone help me how to get the certificate?

I have application bound for Qatar and my data flow for Qatar is on going.
Thank you

welcome all in Qatar.
we are happy to meat new friends.
don't forget to try "Karak".
:)

Hi!
Am new on this forum, and want to work  in qatar but i dont know where I can find a job
Am makeup artist and hair stylist
Or it's better if i go there and search but i dont know anyone there
Any help please
Thanks

Hello Yassine imouchi and welcome to expat.com !

I'm Loïc, from the forum team and it's nice to meet you.

Did you have a look to our Jobs in Qatar section, maybe there is a job already there :) ?
You can also create your CV and boost your chances to have a job ;)

Wishing you a good day and a good search :)

Regards.

Loïc
Expat.com Team

Thank you loïc
Yeah i do search in jobs in qatar but no result
I think in qatar they dont hire mens as makeup artist and hair stylist
🙏

Yassine imouchi wrote:

Thank you loïc
Yeah i do search in jobs in qatar but no result
I think in qatar they dont hire mens as makeup artist and hair stylist
🙏

Thank you for your kind reply also, don't forget to create your CV, who knows ?
Maybe someone will need your talents one day in Qatar ;)

Warmest regards.

Loïc
Expat.com Team

Thank you, i'll create it thank you so much

Hello. I am emran mollazehi I am from Baluchestan in southeast of iran near the border of Pakistan. I am sonni and I am the producer of mountain almond oil that is very high organic. And this type ofmountain almond  oil is extracted by organic stones that is just available in my cith and this method is very old that I learnt from my grandmother. So I produce these products :almond organic mask by mountain almond gum. Mountain almond oil. Mountain almond scrube

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : advertising your services is prohibited on Expat.com
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey all

Well my name is Hema. Born and raised in London UK.
Looking at relocating to Doha. With an engineering degree and 20+yrs experience in the UK automotive industry, I feel it's my time to look at new horizons.
London is fantastic, don't get me wrong, it's my home, where my family are from but it's time for me to look further afield and do what my father did when he moved to the UK in the 60's.

Look forward to meeting new people.

Regards Hema

I am a teacher from Florida moving to Qatar when my docs come and visa allows- which may be soon or much later.
I will be teaching at an international school in Qatar. I hope to enjoy the culture, study more Arabic, and truly enjoy living there.

Hello Riyah F,

Welcome to Expat.com   :cheers:

Thank you for the introduction.  :top:

I strongly recommend you to read the Living in Qatar guide as there are several interesting articles that will guide you to make your expat project a success.

Do not hesitate to share your experience with us by creating a new topic on the Qatar forum:top:

Best luck,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916060

Thanks!

Closed