Need contact no. of a company in Kualalumpur very urgent.Pls help

Hi,I hail from Mumbai and I am looking at a tel no of a company based in Kuala Lumpur.Planning to visit it in next couple of weeks and would like to have their no.If any body in the forum would be kind enough to hunt for the no,I would be highly oblidged.Thanks.My email id is [email protected] a positive feedback.

hello, just be careful,,,lot of scam companies that dont exist out here,
not sure about your company,,but it does seem weird,, that you have the name but not the tel number

you haven't told us what the company is called....

What is the company name ?

caesar1956 wrote:

hello, just be careful,,,lot of scam companies that dont exist out here,
not sure about your company,,but it does seem weird,, that you have the name but not the tel number

Thanks for the advice friend.Thanks for the reply .The name of the company is Asian Dermatoglyphics Research Centre.It is based in Malaysia.I actually want to start a Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Centre in India,so I need to visit Malaysia.The add in their website is 2-12, Jalan Kenari 12B
Bandar Puchong Jaya
47000 Selangor,.

Kindly help.Thanks

nehar wrote:

What is the company name ?

Thanks for the reply .The name of the company is Asian Dermatoglyphics Research Centre.It is based in Malaysia.I actually want to start a Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Centre in India,so I need to visit Malaysia.The add in their website is 2-12, Jalan Kenari 12B
Bandar Puchong Jaya
47000 Selangor,.

Kindly help.Thanks

Hi,
I would be to find it for you, probably in a week's time.
Hope it is not too late for you.

Hello Friends,

I, seaching too in Customer service position / Sales / Supervisor/coordinator.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for my CV and testimonials: [email protected]

•10 years of working experience in the related field.
•General Experience: Guide and Sales Marketing, Reservation / Telephonist / Ticketing / Showroom Supervisor
•Language: English and French.
•Computer skills, PowerPoint skills, Excel, Word and Internet Handling skills.
•Adaptable to changes / pressures.
•Pays attention to detail. Proactive and team player.
•I'm able to work during odd hours.
•Pleasant disposition with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
•Searching for Full-Time positions
•Area: Bukit Bintang – Bukit Nanas
•Average salary: RM 2500 - RM 3000
•Objective: Increase Sales Volume

Please help, thanks a Lot

Didier

Hi Didier,

You should post your advert in the Kuala Lumpur classifieds > job section. Thank you.