Move household

We are shifting from one rented house to another rented house.. are there any packers and movers in Mauritius which can be hired to do this? We are shifting from floreal to vacoas.. we have some cupboards.. beds.. sofa fridge washing machine tv and other House holds...

Hello Rrahulrranade,

Try to contact the companies recommended in the business directory to enquire if they can help you in moving short distances : Moving services in Mauritius

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks a lot

Hello Rahul Ranade

How are you?  hope you are safe and sound from this pandemic and doing fine. I have introduced myself on this forum under the banner of Lele And Associates. I am from Pune and intend/plan of taking a change by moving to Mauritius.

Well, presuming you have gone through my first post where I mentioned about my experience and what I am planning. I intend to work as a free lancer in my field with add-ons and hence require some info before hand.

My questions are as follows:

1. Do the rules of setting up a business (self employed) in Mauritius (as written on the website) applicable even if I am all alone (not hiring people at all) doing my work alone under my personal banner? could you you find out more about it, please.

2. As said above I will operate under my personal name as a free lancer, presently I am doing so in India which is accepted by the finance ministry of India. I am doing this for more than a decade.

3. Do the rules of generating minimum business income applicable in the above case?

Well how can you help me to have more information on this and could do that please for me, or guide me where I can find more info on this. If you can let me know your email id I can send you my CV. I will look forward to your reply.

Thanks
Prashant Lele