Applying for Disabled Veterans Benefits

My name is Rob,  I served in the US Army for over 12 years, and I have an honorable discharge.

While on active duty I was injured several times, and I continue to have related health problems.

Can anyone let me know what I need to do to apply to the Veteran's Administration (or if I am even eligible for such benefits).

Prompt answers would be appreciated as I am unable to work in Germany due to my disabilities.

Thank you,

Rob

Veterans are very much deserving of benefits. Especially in health benefit because they are the group of people who usually suffered traumatic stress mostly half of their lives. The saddest thing about this sad truth is that the government is too cold to lend a helping hand to them. U.S. veteran medical care is a labyrinth of ineffectiveness. As reported by a new study in the Journal of the American Medical Association, the meds aren't working as advertised. Especially, probably the most commonly prescribed post-traumatic stress disorder narcotics are evidently no better than placebos at treating the signs. The damaging side effects are there, though. Some people believe the drugs are not worth the newsytype.com/9690-antipsychotics-fail-ptsd/]short term loans needed to get them.