Thinking of moving to Germany

Hi,
I'm having a bit of an "Eat Pray Love" moment and thinking of moving to Germany for a while. Any advice?

Hello Kubisar, welcome to Expat.com :)

I hope fellow members of the forum will be able to respond to your questions, if you could specify what exactly you'd like to know.

Meanwhile, I guess it would be a bood idea to read through the Guide of life in Germany and to browse previous discussions of the forum also as they might contain useful information to help you make a decision.

Good luck
Arlette

I don't know if you have ever even been here but I came for a summer and decided I must live here! The place is wonderful! However, because of the process and all the requirements, finding a job has not turned out to be as easy as I'd hoped so the best piece of advice I can give is that if you plan to stay for an extended period of time, be sure you've got at least a couple months of money to live on.

All the best to you.

I'm pretty sure Australians can get working holiday visas in Germany. It'd be a good way to try it out for a year or so and it's relatively risk free.

I also want to move to Germany in a short time. Let me go through other post before i will comment further.
Scott