Looking to connect with families that homeschool in Algeria

Hello all!

I'm a mom of two living in Germany. Due to my son's difficulties with the traditional schooling system because of his Autism I'm considering homeschooling.
We are Muslims that's why it would be nice to relocate to a Muslim country.
I was wondering if there are any families here that homeschool in Algeria? It would be very important to have a network of like-minded families. If anyone could put me in touch with homeschooling families that would be great!

Thank you so much!

One thing to watch out for is any local taboos about autism, and how your son's issues are viewed in that place (or other potential new countries).
It's surprising how so few places have any facilities for, or even understanding of, anything that isn't considered 'normal'.

I say thing because we have massive problems here, and that's something that's likely to be the case in more than a few other countries. I'd be tempted to try searching for the general views regarding autism in any potential host country.
After that, it's all the usual visa issues, finding work, and the other common expat problems.

Thank you so much for your thoughts!

My son's autistic traits are not extremely heavy, fortunately. It's the school/group setting with same-age groups that is causing the problems because he sticks out. And just the traditional schooling system that doesn't work well at all with autistic brains...

We don't need the whole country to be understanding towards Autism, all we need is a small network of people who just accept him as a kid. He's such a sweetheart and all of his teachers from Kindergarten to elementary school have immediately fallen in love with him. But there's just so much they can do to help when it comes to general rules that apply to the educational system.

We're also in touch with all the special needs schools in our area. But it's basically just years of being on a bunch of waiting lists and being told that unless someone moves away there are no open places. And teachers who know those schools and their staff and the atmosphere there have even told me that those schools are not necessarily a good environment for my son.

I really wish too there would be more openness to anything that's not considered "normal". There really isn't anything to lose, just so much to gain.