1 year Multi Entry Visa for Wife

Hello Everyone,

I am living here in Bahrain from 2017 on company's client visa. Unfortunately i can't sponsor any one on this visa but now i am getting married and want to bring my wife here for sometime with me. I checked the visas on evisa.gov.bh site and found a 1 year multi entry visa. In which my wife can enter multiple times and can stay max 90 days for each visit.

For that visa i found below statements under entry conditions and document conditions.

Entry Condition:
"Applicant must be able to support self (and any dependents) during the visit."

Document conditions:
"Copy of hotel booking in Bahrain. Alternately, in case you are staying with a relative, please provide a copy of their CPR Reader's printout."

So in case of my wife she is dependent on me and for her support during the visit,
1. Can she mention my name and my relation with her?
2. She can provide CPR Reader's printout of mine but the address mentioned in my CPR i am not living on that address. I will rent a flat before bring her. So what complications i can face in this case or just providing my CPR Reader as a relative of her for stay will work?

Please guide me in detail i am confused about this visa but want to bring my wife here..!

Thanks in advance.

1) The e-visa is an UN-SPONSORED visa.  That means your wife must qualify to enter Bahrain on her own accord i.e. you CANNOT act as her sponsor
2) She must provide return ticket booking and a stamped bank statement under her name with at least 300 BHD in local currency equivalent funds  (more is better)
3) The only help you can give her is by attaching your CPR read which will waive the requirement for a hotel booking.   What is important here is whoever gives the CPR read must be able to prove a relationship with her - the address is immaterial

Be aware that 1 year e-visas for women and older people (especially from the sub-continent) are subject to a lot of rejections.   Which is why, the preference is always to go for sponsored visas i.e. visit visas sponsored by your employer company or even better, a proper dependent visa so she doesn't have to leave every 30 or 90 days (which she will have to on a visit visa).

Thanks Xtang for your reply.

1) Unfortunately i can't sponsor her because my company is in process to relocate me from Bahrain in near future so that's why i want to bring her here on visit visa so that when i relocate she can fly back to home country.

2) Yes she will provide a return ticket and stamped bank statement under her name and a reason of her visit would be "To visit her husband in Bahrain".

3) Yes we have our marriage certificate as an evidence and my name is on her Passport as her Husband. My main concern was CPR address as i am not living on that address and will rent a flat before bring her here.

Sponsored visit visa is also not possible because i am on company's client visa and to ask client for sponsor visa i have to do a lot of efforts, reasoning and security concerns because one of my senior colleague tried and failed to get the sponsored visas. Moreover Can you please state few rejections reasons?

Reasons for rejection are NEVER given by immigration on any type of visa. 

On an evisa, all you will get is an email which says "Your visa application cannot be processed online".  And that is all.

You can only try again and see if any documents have been missed or maybe apply for a shorter duration or sponsored visa.

Oh then how can anyone know the reason of rejection. It should be mention in an email by the visa officers :(

Can i get the sponsored visit visa for Bahrain other than my company and what will be the procedure of that and How much it will cost to me for three months visit visa?

Do you have any info about it?

No government in the GCC gives reasons.

You can find an agent but it will cost a lot more. Cost will vary by agent. Anywhere from 100-300 BD.

Many Many Thanks XTang for your guidelines.

One more thing i want to discuss with you..!
Should a person have to buy other country visa too with ticket when he/she exit from Bahrain after 30 days and to make entry back in Bahrain or he/she could spend sometime at the other country airport and flew back again to Bahrain?

I am confused about it too. Please guide me about it too. Thanks

Depends where you are going. They may allow you to do uturn at causeway ie go towards Saudi, pass through Bahrain immigration but not Saudi and u turn before that.

I have a similar situation coming up. Did this work out for you and your wife Nomi?

@Eric2057...Well bro for now i just gathered information about this. I am going to apply for my wife's visit visa in coming January. Once i done i will share my experience here. Thanks

Hi everyone

Sorry for bumping a 3+ year old post. I am also in a similar situation like Nomi and had a few queries about it.

I am actually employed by an Indian firm and been sent on long-term deputation to Bahrain to our Gulf regional headquarter office in Bahrain. The Bahrain office has sponsored my work visa and assigned me to work at their client's site. The accommodation has been arranged by the client at a hotel as agreed with the Bahrain office administration.

I am now planning to apply for a 1 year visit visa for my dependent mother to come and stay with me at the hotel. One of the requirements is to provide a CPR card readout if the applicant (my mother) is planning to stay with someone else (with me, in this case). The thing is, my CPR card has my old address registered on it (company accommodation address provided by the Bahrain regional office when I was working at their offices earlier) and not the hotel address. And as far as I know, I cannot give a hotel address for updating in my CPR.

My question is, in this case, can I apply for a visit visa using my CPR card readout, and if, later on, will my mother need to provide any address proof at the airport while coming to Bahrain? I happen to have the hotel reservation under my name and can provide that if needed, but it won't match with the CPR card readout. As she is aged and will be travelling alone, I'd like to make it as smooth as possible for her and avoid any unnecessary complications.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Syed,

Thank you for asking your questions. But as you have already noticed, this thread has remained inactive since 2019.

Nonetheless, I hope that you will find some answers soon. In case you don't find anything there, for more visibility, you can add your own thread on the Bahrain forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Apply for visa with CPR readout. Physically, give her your CPR address plus hotel reservation in your name. Considering she is an aged lady, they are not likely to go beyond checking the CPR address but if they do, she can always show them the hotel reservation - as long as she has proof of relationship and a place to stay, it should be ok. Also book a meet and greet via Marhaba with wheel chair so they get her through quickly.