Coming and going!

Here is a thought:. Those coming and going who are willing to bring things back and forth OR need something carried, this is your thread.

Post where you are coming to, when  arriving, when leaving. 

Need something brought or delivered, post from where and when. 

Let's see if we can help each other out.   Likely needs to be things that don't weigh too much, easy to carry and obviously legal!!!

Planner, This is a fantastic idea. We come and go from Boston to Santo Domingo and drive to and from Las Terrenas. Typically, we bring supplies for DCDR but usually we  travel pretty light and have extra room for some duty-free liquor, maple syrup, electronics, bicycle parts, etc. Not looking to profit or to transport illegal items! I understand the frustration of trying to find some particular brands or items in the Dominican - try looking for a sponge mop!

Thanks!   I have struggled with getting an envelope to the USA and into the mail system there!  Lets see how we can help each other.

Sponge mop - I can get those in Santo Domingo sometimes.....LOL

Maple syrup is ridiculously expensive.  Yikes.  But sooooo good.

I will be flying into SDQ on November 5th. My schedule is below. If anyone needs anything please let me know. Or if you want to send something. I live in Mt. Pleasant, SC.

Nov 5-10 - Las Terranas (Driving 2 People back to SDQ)
Nov 10 -13 - Jarabacoa
Nov13-21 - Juan Dolio

Coming to POP (will be in in Puerto Plata, Playa Dorada, Sosua, and Cabarete) if anyone needs anything from the US. November 20-28 2019

Great idea!!

Please note where you are coming from as well.  This will help us in planning!  Thanks everyone!

I have a little space left in my carry-on. Any small requests that won't get me in trouble with customs? 😂 Coming from Indianapolis, IN into Sosua.