Family Visit Visa Delay

Hi,

Anyone who have applied for Visit visa very recently and no status on the application? Same application page coming without any update? Im also facing the same issue.. help needed

Dear iam also facing same issue i done coc on monday still status not change  it is showing same page

Yea same issue with me as well..

Hi Raheem and irham, you have any update?

No update yet. same status

No bro still same

I spoke to my HR in ofc , he was saying earlier 48hours it used to happen but they changed now to 2 weeks

applied on 31st august..been 6 working days....same issue here...

i applied on 26th august, still not approved.

NOUFAL BASHEER wrote:

i applied on 26th august, still not approved.

What is the response you get when you check the status using the reference number?

have applied for 2 years multiple visit visa....wondering if this has to do anything

No, v have applied for 90days only still same issue

thanks bro.....

It was like request a family visit.

But today approved and I received the visa

Oh congrats, as I told it's taking 2weeks for approval..anyone else received?

Still others application showing under process?

I apply on 2/9/019 still status is not change

can we renew a 90 days visit visa for more 90 days

I got visa today :)

congrats to those recieved....inshaAllah lets wait

I received today, mostly all are getting approved it seems

when did you apply?

Sept 5th

assalaam wo alikum all...got visa today...had applied on 1st...2 years multiple visit visa

I had applied 5th sep,   chambered 9th sep,  for 1 year multiple entry.  Still waiting...  insha Allah

I want to change single entry visit visa to multiple entry did any know the procedure

Even I want to change, not sure..checking with ofc

I already applied for new application yesterday with minor changes, let us wait and see what will b the result

With same visa number u re applied? Or completely new one u have applied ?

i applied for new application, but i mentioned that i already have visa : xxxxxx and needs to change or cancel and issue new visa.

Yes, i got new visa with multiple entry

Narayana you can apply for new visa with multiple entry, take care of few things while applying new visa

Super, can u tell me what all I need to update

Make a fresh visit visa application and mention all the dependent names same as you mentioned in earlier visa one thing you have to change is in purpose of visit column you have to write the note in arabic as الغاء تأشيرة برقم
xxxxxxxxx و تعديل طلب
مقدم بتأشيرة برقم
xxxxxxxxx. It means cancel visa with number xxxxxxx or edit visa number xxxxxxxx

Give your number i will call you if you need to understand it clearly

I also need to do same..mub 2006 can u help me

Helo bro. I hope u r doing well. I applied for 2 years multiple entry family visa. Visa application was approved but now I come to know from my friend that 2 year multiple entry visa stopped. I want to know that I need to change my 2 year visa into 1 year or I can go with the same 2 year visa to Etimad for further process?
If I want to make changes in issued visa how I can change 2 year multiple entry visa into 1 year multiple entry visa?
Thanks in advance
My# ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Fill new application.  No other way

Brother Sajid, apply for new application and in that application write a note in arabic as : cancel the visa : xxxxxxxxx or edit the visa : xxxxxxxx in the PURPOSE OF VISIT box. In'Sha'Allah they will give new visa to you.

Brother Noufal, apply for new application and in that application write a note in arabic as : cancel the visa : xxxxxxxxx or edit the visa : xxxxxxxx in the PURPOSE OF VISIT box. In'Sha'Allah they will give new visa to you.