Family Visit Visa Delay

any idea the new family visit visa can be extended?

Hello guys i here that 1 year visit visa is not stamping i talk to agent in india any one has update ?? Plz share

Mub2006, Is your stamping done?pls confirm

Stamping not yet done, i received just yesterday, may be with in 2 or 3 days In'Sha'Allah

Mub2006 while filling application,  dependent Occupation field is not taking characters only nymerics its taking..what to give.. pls help

Got the single entry visa changed to multiple entry...thank Mub2006...got the visa today

refresh and write again, it will accept characters also

Ok, we need to mention house wife only write

Welcome @Irham Zain

yes mention house wife, you can use google translator to translate your words

Congratulatoins.......... Irham Zain for your new visa

I tried but it's not taking  characters ,only space or numbers its accepting

have sent for stamping...multiple visit visa 2 years....lets see....(hope it happens inshaAllah..)

brother sajid...from where did you hear about 2 yr not being stamped.....?

I apply for 1year visit visa and send for stamping when i call today to agent  in hyd regarding  update he said me that they are not stamping visa of 1 and 2 years may be due to new update in system and he said me to wait for few days more

this is new issue....lets see whats my agent in bangalore has to say....

1 yr stamoings are happening ,hyd agent told

narayana any thing with 2yr visit visa.....

2 yrs am not sure bro, ignore 2yrs visa n better apply for 1 Yr... Talk to ur visa agent n do

I received 1 year multiple Visa...thanks mub2006

Hi..
I had applied 2 year multiple last week and it got approved but when I gave passport stamping on Monday saudi consolate said it stop 2 year visa and apply for new for 1 year multiple.. and re applied for new one 2 days before but still in not yet approved.. I didnt mention to cancel old visa.. Is there any problem if i didnt mention

I didn't mention anything to cancel old visa... I applied today new one...lets wait.

do we need to mention to cancel old visa....and will it make approval fast?

Even me also have a doubt.. I applied without mentioning it.. 3 days now still not apprroved.. Now mofa close for 4 days.  We have to wait till tuesday

No need to cancel old visa apply new one u will get new visa i aslo did same before i apply but i enter my son pp no wrong then i go to jawazt to cancel my visa they said apply for new visa and i got new visa with out cancel of old visa

the question is if we dont mention old visa number..it will take another 2 weeks to come.....
if we mention old visa number..will it come in 2 days??

narayana and mubb can throw some light

I mention old Visa number and received new Visa in one day

some issue with the website....i agree column is not working.....

Hi mobeen,
After your guidance and I visit MOFA also. I applied new visa and within 1 hour i got new visa.

Thanks for your guidance. Jazak ALLAH

Thanks Sana. I got new visa from MOFA.
Thanks for guidance.

Hi bro, actually one of my friend reletives visited Etimaad last week and their single entry visa rejected because they have to choose 30 days instead of 90. That's why I check website there was no option on Etimaad website for 2 years multiple entry visa appointment.
Now I got visa for 1 year multiple entry. My family will visit atimad in next week. Let's see what happen

Alhamdulillah I got multiple entry and  got stamped

🎊 Congrats dear.
Could u please mention all needed documents for stamping?

Mentioning old Visa number is for there quick reference and to understand the matter without any delay for new visa issuance............ Ahmedali

Thanks Sajid, your visa document, passport copy & your iqama copy, send it to your agent, they will do remaining processing.

I had applied 1 yr multiple entry visa in sep 16. Still waiting.....  :(.

If you see the previous replies...you will come to know it's taking  2 weeks for issuing.
Have patience and wait. ..it shall happen inshaAllah

Insha Allah ♥

Kindly tell me how to mention old visa no and how to apply for new one. Thanks