Schools in Izmir

I am moving to Izmir in December.
My husband will be going before hand to have a look at the schools
What schools are there that are English speaking besides MEF
My kids are aged 13 and 7

i came across a web site coincidentally, i m not sure how much it reflects reality, bcs it is dubai (uae) based site with a catchword "your #1 education guide" (which i doubt), but at least, you can reach the names and web addresses of some schools.
https://www.edarabia.com/schools/izmir/

Thank you. I will definitely look into it.

Dear Mr Borraro
Good day to you. My name is Daryoush from Iran. I am planning on to move to the city of Izmir, Turkey in the near future.  Currently, I am in search of an English teaching occupation. My education was conducted in America. I have 15 years of teaching experience. I am also willing to establish an English Institution with a limited budget.
Kindly, I would appreciate any direction.
Regards
Daryoush

i have no idea, do i look like consulting and guidance agent?

Dear Sir
This is a socializing site and we are all active asking to ask ???????? and try to be friendly.
I am sorry, if I may have caused you any inconvenience.
Good luck

you deserved it. first of all, you should create and post yr own forum topic instead of writing into an irrelevant thread belonging somebody else. on the other hand, you should send private message for a personal contact asking support instead of -again- writing into a forum thread open to countless people.

English teaching jobs are for Native speakers from English speaking countries such as Britain, Canada, USA citizens, New Zealand and Australia as well as South African native speakers. Citizens from your country are not native English speakers so you will find it hard to get employed in such a position here.

Dear Marlysa
Thank you kindly for your advice in regards to teaching standard position.
Regards
Daryoush