Studying in Istanbul

Being an international student ,I know how confusing it can get to those who are considering studying abroad.
So!If you need advice or answers, please ,don't hesitate to ask!

Good Luck!

Pls do u knw if i can run a top up program in instabul uni and likee how much would it b

Unfortunately specific information such as this one is out of my reach.
However, I can ask around in my uni ,that if you're interested, which is Okan University..You have to explain to me what a top up program is though!

i am planning to join Okan University,

Ok! I jst finished a 3yrs course at National Institute of Information Technology(NIIT) here in my country nigeria, i did Information Technology so i need to top it up wit a year program in a any uni of my choice, so i will b coming to turkey soon, i to knw if it's possible for me to top it there while am working
Thanks

zim_95 wrote:

i am planning to join Okan University,

Cool!Let me know if you have any questions or need help with your registration

fatteyskod wrote:

Ok! I jst finished a 3yrs course at National Institute of Information Technology(NIIT) here in my country nigeria, i did Information Technology so i need to top it up wit a year program in a any uni of my choice, so i will b coming to turkey soon, i to knw if it's possible for me to top it there while am working
Thanks

So if I got this right,what you are looking for is a transfer program.Sorry to say that there'e no IT in Okan!
as for working with a student visa, it's not allowed in Turkey..you may however find a job but it will be a small job with no contract.or get a working permit and study while you're at it

Alrite bt pls find 4rm other schs 4 mee if u got d opportunity

If I come across anything ,I'll let you know for sure!

I want to ask about the Geomatics Engineering, I have seen on their website and everywhere that it is in English but now the university is saying that it is in Turkish. Can u tell me about that whether it is in English or Turkish?

Thanks,

zim_95 wrote:

I want to ask about the Geomatics Engineering, I have seen on their website and everywhere that it is in English but now the university is saying that it is in Turkish. Can u tell me about that whether it is in English or Turkish?

Thanks,

I just got the answer from the university, and I'm sorry to tell you that they only have a Turkish program for Geometric Engineering

oh okay, Thanks for asking. Tell me one more thing about English language test because I dont have IELTS.

And what are you studying over there?

IELTS or TOEFL scores are not necessary since you can do a proficiency test in the university upon arrival, and it will be easier than the others!
As for me I'm doing Industrial Engineering over there!
Are you coming to Okan for sure?And if so is it going to be this semester?

Yeah I have made my mind for Okan University and Yes it will be this Semester. :)

Sweet!If you didnt get your acceptance letter yet,hit me up on private so I can smooth things up for you

yes I have got an acceptance letter :)

Hi, i would like to go study in istanbul but i dont know what are the fees for a student coming from canada.I heard about a test that we have to pass before being accepted to the university .It s about what ? I want to study medicine is that possible because i saw that marmara university had a quota of 4 person do i have any chances ?1