Visitor's Visa or Tourist Visa Advices

Hi Everyone  ! I'm glad to be in this forum !!

My name is Alpha Joy from Cebu City , Philippines working in BPO company as a Sales Telemarketer. I'm  very interested on how I can possibly  join my Swede boyfriend in Norrkoping, Sweden. The thing is I am previously married to a Filipino guy and got separated for 1 year and 6 months already. Now I'm happily in relationship with my bf for already 1 year. He used to visit me in every 3 months . Now that he got his new job it will be 6 months and might lead to a year before he can visit me again which is so hard fot the both of us. We were thinking what if I'll be the one to visit him, he will shoulder all the expenses and every thing that must be done as my Sponsor. 

In getting a Visitor's Visa or Tourist Visa as as Invited person , will the embassy grant me with this kind of Visa  even my marriage is not yet annulled or divorced ?
    Is there any one who can give some advice ?
    Is anyone  been in this this kind of situation ?

Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Hello Alpha Joy,

Welcome to the forum :)

These are the requirements for visit visa for visit friends and relatives  https://www.migrationsverket.se/English … iends.html

I have met many people who came to Sweden for visit some people came with their spouses while some people came alone. I personally have invited one friend twice, first time he came alone and second time he came with his wife so obviously vacation has nothing to do with whether one is married or not.

All the best!