Sweden job seeker visa

Hello guys, I'm new here. I just applied for Sweden job seeker visa exactly a week ago. What's the duration of getting a feedback or the visa?

Hello guys, I'm new here. I just applied for Sweden job seeker visa exactly a week ago. What's the duration of getting a feedback or the visa?
-@salimonolawale

Each case is very different and can take up to 3 months or maybe longer. No one here can really give you an exact answer.

@SimCityAT ok. I hear its compulsory I speak Swedish to get a job, is it true?

Yiu need to speak Swedish.

-@salimonolawale

Hi,

Have you got a decision or update on your application?

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : Off-topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi ladies and gentlemen

Iam new here. How can l go about applying for a Butchery job in Sweden? Iam currently working as a Butcher in South Africa. Your help will really be appreciated. Thanks. My whattsup #***

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Emmanuel

You are off-topic. Please search for other topics or create a new one.

@Assa

Contact info is not to be posted on the forum for security reasons

Please read and follow the Sweden Forum Code of Conduct, pinned at the top of the forum posts.

Romaniac

@SimCityAT

Hi...i want to apply as well..my question is..if it takes that long...the health insurance paid for would have expired before decision is made

@salimonolawale Hi, I have just started researching on the pre-requisites before applying for this visa. Can you please guide on the steps followed for application submission, a little in detail?

@salimonolawale Hi, I have just started working on the pre-requisites for applying for job seekers visa sweden. Can you please tell, a bit in detail, the steps you have followed for application submission? It would be very helpful and informative.

@salimonolawale Hi, I have just started working on the pre-requisites for applying for job seekers visa sweden. Can you please tell, a bit in detail, the steps you have followed for application submission? It would be very helpful and informative.
-@mqr419749

No need to repeat yourself!!

@SimCityA can you provide the link where I can find useful information regarding this?

@SimCityA can you provide the link where I can find useful information regarding this?
-@mqr419749

You can find it here. Click on the menu, on "Discover" then "The Sweden Guide".

@Assa zimba hey, did you recieve any info reg this? My australian boyfriend is a boyfriend and we're planning to move to sweden so would be interesting to hear about it from you!

@Tilda being Australian, he could have option of working holiday visa also (if less than 30 yrs old). Another option could be sambo visa.