Administration fee

Hi All, I live in India. One company located in brussel applied single permit for me one month ago. Also my company has office in Belgium and company said me that we want to send you to Belgium and they want to start work permit immediately. I don't resign now just I need some time. What will happen my company pay administration fee for me this week?

Best regards

Hi asver,

do you mean that both companies applying for single permit for you in same time ?

Hello,

Single permit is linked to your company which means you cannot work with another company with same single permit. in your case you need to decide under which company you want to work in belgium. If for belgian company which has already applied for your SP then no action from your side only you need to resign from later. if for your present company, then you need to ask them to write a note in your new SP application that already one of your SP is in process but candidate wants to apply via our company. in this way your first application will stand cancelled. Also mail to the region office and inform them your situation.
But if you are thinking let both of them apply let SP come and then you will decide which to join than it may lead to some problem in your application.

If an application is done by 2 or more companies for one person, ALL of them will be REJECT permanently...

Bad idea, make up your mind or ask the Belgian company to wait as you are unsure.