Policia Federal Online appointment system

Hello,
My Brazilian girlfriend and I (Swedish citizen) had a baby 2 months ago. We asked for the list of documents needed to apply for my RNE and it took us until last week to arrange for all the documents (especially the criminal record document from Sweden). I have already submitted the online application (Formulario) last week.

Since then, I have been trying to get the appointment (Agendamento) to submit the documents. They told me that I have to request it online exactly at 7:30 am and I have been doing that every day since last week and so far never succeeded.

I am pretty sure that there is something wrong with their system. With all the possibilities I tried, I am confident that there is something wrong. There are videos online of people complaining about this (https://globoplay.globo.com/v/5376602/). However, they deny that there is any problem and also don't offer any alternative.

I have already overstayed my 90 days limit (last entry date 24.02.2019).
Does anyone have or had a similar experience? Any advice is appreciated.

Best regards,
Eswar

Eswar,
1. Try a different browser.  Brazilian government systems can be cranky, and don't work equally well with all browsers.
2. If you've already done that and it didn't help, all you can do is go to the Federal Police office in person, with your documents and a printout of your online application, if you made one, and explain your situation.
The good news is that, as the parent of a Brazilian citizen, you can't be deported.

1. Try a different browser.  Brazilian government systems can be cranky, and don't work equally well with all browsers. : No, I haven't tried this. Will do tmr at 7:30 am. Thank you for the tip.

2. If you've already done that and it didn't help, all you can do is go to the Federal Police office in person, with your documents and a printout of your online application, if you made one, and explain your situation. : I did several times and almost got into a fight yesterday. They are just repeating the same thing that I should keep trying to get an appointment online.

The good news is that, as the parent of a Brazilian citizen, you can't be deported.: This is not what I am worried about. They have a 100 BRL/day fine for every day of overstay. If they say, first pay the fine and then get the RNE, I will be screwed.

Has your girlfriend been going to the Federal Police with you?  Unless your Portuguese is very good, you want to have a Portuguese speaker with you and doing most of the talking, if possible.
Do NOT get into fights or show hostility in any way to the Federal Police!  Nothing good can ever come of that.  If you go back, consider going at a different time, when the person you had the disagreement with might be off duty.
They will very probably expect the fine to be paid.  If you really can't afford it, they have a form you can file, certifying that you're too poor to pay.  That may raise questions, though, on how you can afford the fee for your CRNM.
If you continue to have difficulties, it might be a good idea to talk to an attorney.

Hello
In which city are you doing this? I had some problems filling out the form, but once that was done I was able to make the appointment. Mind you my husband is a retired federal police agent so maybe he just asked a colleague to make the
appointment.

Hello,

I'm in the same situation you were in back in 2019. I am a foreigner recently married and unable to schedule an online appointment for three weeks now.  I was told to attempt every Tue or Thur. at a specified time. When my Brazilian wife called to explain our concern we were told this is a lottery and to keep trying.

I'm also very concerned about overstay fees.

Have you been able to resolve your situation? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. We're considering the help of an attorney but would of course hope to avoid additional costs.

Hi there: could you refer a reasonably cost translator for US docs accepted by UAI? Thanks for any assistance. I am located in Pocos de Caldas, MG.

Wazzup wrote:

Hi there: could you refer a reasonably cost translator for US docs accepted by UAI? Thanks for any assistance. I am located in Pocos de Caldas, MG.

Is this for your Driver's License? 

You'll need Sworn Translations of your documents.  I've always had good luck with Sworn Translations from  Fidelity Translations (fidelity.com.br).  They can handle documents over the Internet. 

Alternately, just Google "Tradutor Juramentado Poços de Caldas", and you should find someone local who can give you a quote.