Possible to work another employer while visa still at old employer?

Is it possible to ask permission from ministry if labor to work in another employer while still have a pending case at ministry of labor regarding uncancelled visa from previous employer? I know it is not legal to work while still having valid visa on the previous employer even though you have resigned already but the problem of course you cannot just wait and run out of funds while waiting for the settlement and it takes months for this to finally end. You cannot just sit and wait for you need to pay bills and buy daily needs during the process of waiting. Need your advice on this matter. Thank you.

You can ask them but I would suspect no.

New topic