About not accepting resignation

Dear Experts,

My employer is not accepting my resignation. What should I do now??? I think they are well connected . But I need to go back as I have some urgency.

Note-I joined them in mobility and also not completed 1 year.

In this case what should I do experts? Kindly suggest.

Didn't you post a few thread about problems with previous employer as well?

You really need to choose the right employers!!

1) Resign in writing
2) Send the resignation via registered mail and retain pink slip
3) Go to LMRA and provide proof of resignation / intent to cancel visa
4) Go to MOL and file complaint about resignation not being accepted
5) Retain all documents.  Leave

Dear Expert,

Thanks for your valuable advice. On a note, I was asking for a 10 day emergency leave at my home. But my employer is not accepting it, consequence to which I wanted to resign to which they are not allowing to also.

Noone ever leaves job. I feel it is the employer who should think of the minimum responsibility for the employees. And sad part to it many employers exist just like that.

No hard feelings XTang Sir.

Thanks again

Hi can you tell me what will happen with your case because i have also same problem and i send my resignation through Bahrain Post waiting for Pink Slip. Please update how long it will take to receive your passport and other

Hi
I heard sending through POST is a perfect way.also, you have evidence

Read XTang's above response very carefully.

After working for one my employer cancelled my visa what can I do now

Find another job within 30 days of visa cancellation or leave.

i had applied work permit out side Bahrain. "Employment visa is in progress " is still showing in LMRA from 35 days. i have call the LMRA helpline. they told me there is offence on company . Now company is demanding some money . now i requested to cancel the work permit . but he is not in contact . how i cancel my work permit.

You cannot cancel the work permit, it has to be done by the employer.