Can i work in bahrain even i am a hep b courier please help! I

I have a offer to become a pastry chef,  but i know when i have medical before on singapore i am active in hep b but the singapore govt still allowed me to work,  because it can affect other people i do 2nd opinion in my country philippines.  Please help me,  or i should try to work on office only so that o can have blood test help me guys thanks

Hi,
Kindly read through the below link, it mentions about the conditions you cannot have to apply for employment in Bahrain.

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/117

T&R

I don't understand these hep b medical discrimination laws in the gulf.

For example, in the west people infected with hep b are fit for work and there isn't a high infection of hep b or discrimination because of it.  I think less fear and more education is needed for the virus.

There are now vaccines available, and most people infected were only children due to various things such as medical contaminated equipment.

Which their immune system was weak to fight it. However, luckily we have vaccines now and 90% of most adults clear this virus without vaccines as their immune system is stronger.

I can only hope that this law changes in the future, as it's not good to ban people because of hep b which we now have medical vaccines and medicines for today.