Long Stay Visa

Hi I'm Karen 🙂

I just want ask for some insights. I have a French fiancé. We've been together for almost 4yrs. We met, lived & work in Qatar for those years (he proposed to me last Jan2019)  and decided to move forward. I'm already visiting France for all those years with a tourist visa. And now that I resigned (we both resigned) we came back to france to get married. I still have a tourist visa upto October only & I wanted to know if there's any way that we're here to have my visa extended or to apply for another visa without going back to the Philippines (by the way I'm a Filipino). Where to get it? And what are the process? We are still in the process of our civil wedding in the town hall & I don't really know also how long it will take. We just came back to the Philippines to arrange our PH wedding next year & it would be a great help if I will not need to go back before the year ends & arrange my papers here as it is so expensive going back again.

I hope there are people here who can relate to my situation 😅

Hi Karen,

There's such a procedure called “PROLONGATION DE VISA” you may submit your application to the prefecture (where you're residing right now, or where you're spending most of your days in ). There's a list of documents that you have to provide, a form to fill out and 30€ to pay if your application has been accepted. Hope it helps. Good luck!

Cheers, J

Hello!

Thank you for responding! We can do it in a small city? Do you happen to know what are the process and procedures?