Query Regarding Type D (dependent) visa for spouse

Hi,

My WP is expiring on 17-Jun-2019 and RP is expiring on 17-Sep-2019.

I applied for type D visa for my spouse (dependent) in Feb-2019.

Last week I received letter from belgium authority asking for appendix 46 (decision of combined permit) for dependent visa processing.
This is the document which will replace WP as per new process.
They have asked me to submit the document within one month period.
Due to pending document, dependent VISA application of my spouse is in pending stage (awaiting document). Meanwhile my spouse has received the passport back and consulate will ask back for the passport again after VISA is approved for stamping.

My employer has filed for the extension in last week only and I am expecting the above document withing next three months.

In mean time can I apply for short stay (tourist Or family visit) visa for my wife as we have passport with us and my RP is valid till 17-Sep-2019 ? Please guide.

Will they allow another VISA application if first is still in progress ?

Please guide. Thank you.

Please dont complicate things by applying for short term visa. Wait patiently for your document.

Hi Aneesh,

Hope you are doing well!
I have a query about my visa as a spouse. I got my visa today but instead of having validity of 365 days I got a validity on 180 days only... why is that ? Do you know? Also would u know what I need to do next?

Thanks
Anisha

Its ok. It has been mentioned many times in many discussions that the visa type D is to establish residence in Belgium. Once you are here, you will get a residence permit, after wihch the visa is not relevant anymore.

Ah that makes sense now, thank you so much Aneesh  :)

Kind regards
Anisha

Hi Prasant,

Could you please explain more about this Appendix 46 ?. I was trying to search for this Appendix 46 in web and couldn't able to get any info regarding this.

Does the commune provide this document in case the authority need it ?.

What are the documents has to be submitted to get this document ?

Thank you.