Moving to guyana

i was born in el salvador and would like to know if moving to guyana is easy or hard?  how can i immigrate to guyana by myself?  is guyana a dangerous country like el salvador where street gangs dominate the entire country?  how is guyana like compared to el salvador?  here in el salvador we have a serious street gang problem and one of the highest homicide rates in the world!  many people have told me that life in guyana is hard for many if not most people....  should i immigrate to guyana or some other corner of the world where homicide rates are lower?  is guyana just as dangerous like el salvador?  can anyone please give me their opinion on this matter?  thank you.

If you are looking for safe, Guyana is not it. I don't know the violence stats but they are very very high. You should do a lot of research before you go. I have traveled in numerous countries in Europe, Asia, and the Caribbean.  I lived in Guyana for 8 months, Georgetown. It has been the only place I have been nervous to live. I have spent time in Bangkok and Phnom Phen and I felt much safer there. But Guyana has some of the nicest people I have met in my travels as well. So you need to do your research.

Good luck.

what about suriname or french guiana then?  rsvp.

well i believe the homicide rate is actually much higher here in el salvador!  rsvp