Rent a flat or a house in Guyana

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Guyana. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Guyana.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Which kinds of accommodation are available in Guyana?

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Guyana?

How to find a home in Guyana: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

I LOVE TO RENT A HOUSE IN GEORGETOWN CAN U HELP ME

Hi and welcome to the forum  donna munroe !

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Guyana housing section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Hi Donna
I know a few available places if you're still interested

Hey Chelauna please contact me at because I am in need of a place to rent. my budget is $200-250 US. let me know

Hi rayallan and welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in the housing in Guyana section.

Best of luck,
Christine

I am planning to move to Guyana in August and I am looking for a place to rent. Please do let me know if anything comes up....

Hi
Planning to come visit some where between Christmas and new year. Would love to rent a house. Help please

Hi Sallyjo,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Housing in Guyana section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Need a flat house or apartment to rent as soon as possible help

I am looking to rent an apartment in Goergetown, Guyana during the month the month of February 2014

Hi lyn200150 & ashsar,

Can you please post an advert in the Housing in Guyana section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

[Moderated: please post in housing section]

I would like to know the cost of renting a 2 bedroom house with all mod cons in the Georgetown or surrounding areas

How much is a apartment or house renting for in Guyana at at least 30000

Hi Marciadaniels,

Welcome on Expat.com :)

Thank you for posting except please note that this topic is a bit old here so i suggest you to please start a new thread n the Guyana Forum with all your questions for better interactions :)

Thank you

Maximilien

I am looking for a apartment in Georgetown

HI I'm currently looking for a nice place to rent in Georgetown, my budget is from $175-$200 can you assist in finding one? 3 bedrooms, 2-1/2  bathrooms, living space and nice area

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : no free ads on the forum + post your offer in the housing section of the website.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, Goodnight, my name is Onassis.....well obviously im becuase of your post.....is the place still available?......if so I'll like to have it my......***
Thank you!

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

@ Onassis Dillon, please drop an advert in the Housing in Guyana section of the website, this thread is outdated.

All the best,
Bhavna

Looking to rent a 1 bedroom apartment or house on east bank demerara or georgetown

@ Todina > Please feel free to drop an advert for your search in the housing in Guyana section.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

In need of 2-3 bedroom apartment for rent especially at east coast demerara

I'm looking for a place to rent at least two to three bedrooms, must be in Georgetown and around 35-40. can u help please?

Hi Nicklos Grant-Stuart,

please drop an advert in the Housing in Guyana section. You might get an offer.

All the best,
Bhavna